FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

Can I steal the next nearest item (I literally have zero clue where I am but surely eventually I’ll steal the right thing)

I think it’s just better to try and reach the next elevator because quite frankly the loot on this floor sucks and there’s a giant blob that’s probably not very friendly

Can I read the emergency procedures pamphlet from Rebecca’s desk?

as you read the brochure, it seems to have been partially corrupted by the smug.

however there’s a few things that you can make out.

-all tables in the facility have been designed to withstand incredible physical trauma, and thus are good for hiding underneath in emergencies

-all tables are also strangely able to deflect attacks from various prismalgams, and prismalgams are less likely to find you if you hide under the tables around the facility in an emergency

Can I threaten it with the quadratic formula

xequalsminusbplusorminusthesquarerootofbsquaredminusfouracallovertwoa

no it’s too dumb :broken_heart:

Are we still on the 48th floor? If so, I’m voting to go for the 47th.

if anyone has an army I’ll buy it in exchange for sparing your life

okay it seems like we’ve all made it to the elevator

time for a poll:

0 voters

yep 47 is 100% rn

VERY good to know

I take this opportunity to ask for everyone to share the information they’ve acquired on this floor with one another, beginning this exchange of information with the fact that prismagalms can be found in dormant states.

ok well I found out that the scroll of forbidden spinjitzu is up there

Dibs

can’t we all learn from it?

I. Said. DIBS.

Nah jk you can have it I’m gonna be pretty inactive on this thread because I’m busy running WT

just saying, if we all knew spinjitzu we’d be a lot stronger than if only one of us did

bro has NOT watched ninjago

the scroll of forbidden spinjitzu just grants immense power that’s it

if we find a regular scroll of spinjitzu we can all learn from it but it would take time and effort

I have watched it, I was making a joke