FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

@WarmWater can I have sum stuff

I give you the cat poster

what’s that do

papercuts?

I search for documents detailing what it is, can’t touch things that you don’t know about in a facility that seemingly stores the abnormal.

You aren’t worthy to read the logs for the bodypillow.

What of the rock is launched at it 5 seconds after walking into the room?

yea, and that means you’re gonna have to start thinking about what to actually take and what to leave behind.

warmwater felt a cold tendril wrap around his neck, and yet nothing was there.

a strange static shock has been globally applied.

you all need to start thinking about how much inventory you can carry before it becomes too much/too detrimental

fine. I take out the chair I had.

and begin carrying it around as my main weapon

every item has a weight class now.

and some items are very heavy.

also, where the fuck did you get a backpack with hammerspace?

and how am I only asking this NOW?

payoff curse. It’s really simple and relies on it a lot.

Payoff curse is all about getting things to build up and payoff with, and through this power my backpack lets me store countless surprise tools to help us later

ok so payoff curse is just a weird way of saying hammerspace curse

I’m gonna just say you get x3 the normal storage capacity compared to other people but for the sake of this being fair and balanced you still gotta be somewhat mindful about how much you carry.

Typ did you miss both mentions of throwing a rock at the bodypillow or does it have anomalous properties that make even considering harming it to be impossible?

no u

the bodypillow remains unaffected

you feel shame.

yeah the curse would probably give me bonuses to rolling if I’m rolling for something I spent time building up but so far yeah.

it’s balanced around the fact that, like with truth, I have all these fun little things but I am not like the guy 3 feet over that shoots neutron stars on command

Right hallway, middle door.

Adam starts thinking about what he can carry by looking through all of his ten pockets, beginning with the four on his jeans. His right-side pocket holds his lighter, passport, and telephone, it’s full. His left-side pocket contains two packs of flammable paper sticks. The remaining two back-pockets are empty, and so are the remaining six on his jacket.
The last thing he verifies is his knife sheath, held by his belt. As expected, it carried his beloved spear-point.

Pockets: 10, Remaining pockets: 8

ngl considering the circumstances if I let your curse just carry infinite things then you would arguably be more OP than me.

you get 4 bonus rolls at maximum capacity, the final roll is always a 1d10 however.

@DubiousLittleTyp0 what I do

look around in the various containment cells