FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

bet

I turn into smoke and go up to the smoke detector before quickly turning back into human form, triggering the water sprayer. I break off the nozzle thingy so it rushes freely and drink from it

…you’re disappointed to realize that… the liquid spraying from the detectors isn’t water.

it’s prisma.

you thought it was going to be that simple?

hehehehe!

a cruel mocking laugh echoes through your head as the prisma you drank churns in your stomach.

whats prisma

ok.

the prisma I drink fulfills my thirst, I will vomit it out later when I drink water

I go to the next room

it doesn’t.

you’re still dying for liquid.

:grin:

well where could I find some

warmwater has some soda cans, that could hold you

@WarmWater give me some warm water :pleading_face:

I put the dagger down, hiding it in my bag
this stops me from being thirsty since I’m not touching it anymore

…still thirsty

it seems whoever is in possession of this dagger suffers the effects.

probably should have read the anomaly document…

…what

where’s that

I have a water bottle from the backpack in the arcade.

please… I’ll give you cat poster for it

Just take it.

alr I drink it

if it’s poisoned my alt account will kill you :frcryin:

but I trust you

after clumsily banging around in the file cabinets you found the dagger in, you stumbled across a seemingly important document.

IH-433 “HYDROVAMP”

INANIMATE, HAZARDOUS

IH-433, or more simply known as the hydrovamp, is a scarlet red dagger forged through currently unknown means using an unidentifiable, deep red alloy that possesses abnormal strength compared to other conventional metals like steel or bronze. The dagger is to be stored within a vacuum sealed container and kept away from sources of water or moisture at all times.

IH-433 was recovered in an unspecified desert based town located in Halefaria, [REDACTED], it was after a brutal series of bloody murders and the local well’s contamination that locals began to cry for help to authorities, which were then forwarded to the foundation to investigate the anomalous activity, several operatives had pursuited a deranged, seemingly heavily religious serial killer who bore the dagger, claiming it was their destiny to “claim the liquids of the unworthy”, [REDACTED], the name of the daggerbearer, was swifty executed on sight and the weapon was sent here for research.

IH-433’s anomalous effects will begin to emerge once in contact with either a sentient organism or with a body of water. The dagger seems to corrupt the fluid and transforms it into a dark red vicious ooze reminiscent to that of blood, however samples of this fluid have found that the fluid is not blood at all, but more akin to that of a liquid form of the alloy that the dagger itself is forged from. When a living subject holds the dagger, they gain an incredible desire to consume liquid, primarily water, and when enough water has been consumed, the user will seemingly be able to generate a liquid version of the knive’s alloy from their own body, utilizing it as a weapon and as a way to create more daggers temporarily. However, if the subject does not drink the required water, they will begin so suffer a multitude of effects and possibly collapse from exhaustion. Autopsies of corpses of those who’ve handled the hydrovamp and died from dehydration reveal that the insides of said corpses were almost entirely converted into the liquid alloy.

alright so if I throw it at someone will the water get sucked out of their body

also next room