FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

then?

I (15F) am feeling (manipulating) out the skin (strange alien arm) with my curse (skin)

Is there anything (something) weird (interesting) about it (strange alien arm)

I believe I’ve gone back to the elevator

I think I have like some jackets, an id card, some drinks, a chair I am carrying around, a laptop, and that teddybear, along with some documents for stuff

Since I have nothing can we say arcade machine gave me a gift for rizzing them up :pray:

oh yeah typ are there any logs for my laptop

Fear

Gambled too much
lore of how he obtained this power is peak

OE-476 “SNOW WHITE’S WITCH”

ORGANIC, ELUSIVE

OE-476, also dubbed as “snow white’s witch”, is a tree that’s currently being held within the greenhouse sector of the facility. The produce that is contained within this room has been dubbed as “OE-476-2”, as it is an offshoot anomaly.

From now onwards, this document shall be referring to the anomalous properties of OE-476-2, as OE-476 has its own separate document.

The first known wave of OE-476-2 instances arised during the last spring of [REDACTED], where dozens of instances of OE-476-2 grew from OE-476’s many sprawling branches. Upon collection, class-E prisoners noticed that previous wounds on their hands were mysteriously removed, as if they had been healed. They also noticed a surge in vitality a few moments afterward, as if they were well rested from an 8 hour sleep.

Due to these discoveries, OE-476-2 produce were brought to the biological research and containment research floors for further analysis. studies strangely show that these fruits are almost entirely genetically identical to regular green sour apples, but trace amounts of prismatic energy can be found flowing within them, it’s believed this energy is what’s granting all OE-476-2 instances their powers.

Usually, the more vibrant an instance of OE-476-2 is, the more prisma is contained within the fruiting body.

Upon consumption of OE-476-2 while being severely injured, subjects will suddenly experience a massive jumpstart in energy as their wounds will suddenly rapidly heal, any missing limbs will regrow at an alarming rate, and diseases previously thought incurable will miraculously dissappear within seconds of consumption. The user then generally returns to normal with no further side effects.

However, consuming OE-476-2 while already healthy proves to be rather detrimental, as many subjects report malignant and bizarre growths such as non-functional extra limbs appearing as well as nausea and extreme dysentery. Due to this, OE-476-2 is not to be used as a food-source, but much rather as an emergency relief in times of desperate need.

guess i’ll take the apple then

You didn’t really talk to the entity in the arcade machine so no

any logs for the laptop?

“I’m not readin allat…”

Man I wanna break a window

I didn’t have time, we had moved on… I would’ve given them a skin suit to walk in and cuddled with them…

My life would have been complete… but no… we had to ‘keep the plot moving’

we’re like several miles underground :sob:

Now no one will be my arcade machine entity…
IMG_3762

what laptop?

He’s still watching you all…

:slight_smile:

the one I have in my backpack