FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

i do a frontflip into the elevator

“If I see you doing a backflip again, I will stop you midair with the skin curse. And you will fall and it will hurt.”

“Lucky started it!” Apolo snaps. “Also, I recently killed 29 people by making a black hole, and I nearly did it again. I wouldn’t cross me.”

“If we’re in the business of threats here, the problem with yours is, we’re in an elevator with the whole party.” The Ameliorator grins wickedly. “You wouldn’t wanna involve them in this, would you?”

“You’d need something more… discreet.”
I tear a small wound in his back before quickly mending it, just to fuck with the man tbh

I conjure a large hand and pat Apollo’s head tauntingly before disappearing it with a snap of my fingers.

“Anyway, like my new arm?” I wave my recently acquired strange alien arm at him.

(The Ameliorator is a bit psychotic)

Welcome to floor 46

this floor seems a little bit rough around the edges… was probably more affected by whatever happened to this facility… best be careful

strangely, there’s technically 3 directions, but one is blocked off by rubble, maybe your curses can break through?

right
left (BARRICADED)
forward

Lets go forward

it’s a hallway with doors that seem to go on for a while, the next elevator is on the other end of the hallway.

some of these doors seem to have the words “LOCKDOWN” on them, written in both English and some other alien language as whatever damage was done to this floor probably triggered some type of security mechanism, however a few doors still seem to be partially functional at least

How many open doors are there? Ill check the first one

inside you found a partially damage containment cell with what appears to be a hat made from peacock feathers sitting on a table

Can I put it on someone elses head?

i’ll head right

similar to Skyrocket’s hallway, it’s more doors with some of them being on “lockdown”

how?

Grab it and… place it on another users head

No i use somthing to lift it up

i’ll choose a nonlockdowned door

I stay in the elevator

(you’re gonna have to make your way to the next elevator eventually)

THERE’S MORE? great, I go looking for the elevator by following someone who went out exploring and just staying silent and like I was never there until we make it to the elevator

wth is happening