Forum Curses Entr'acte: Who Am I?

if this is the case then the letters marked with xxx are probably ones that just don’t have a curse and user

fla(re) would be c then for the cat curse, s is per(cival booth), h(yper burst) is das(h), v(elocity) is ban(ana), and so on

Correct you are, Cooldown you must. Master yoda must sleep.

you’re gonna get so many points then

alright 50 points to randomness he gets to keep the helmet

i have no idea what i’ve been doing for the past hour but heres this if it helps anyone in anyway despite most of the stuff i did probably being wrong

1 Like

cipher 5

• Method of Encryption: hexidecimal and letter substitution

• Ciphertext: 43PEREIU68AWECRICRI65EIUDASXXXXXXTAV63DASEIUEIUDAS6BRAYEIUDASCRY20TYPRAYPERCRYMID74XXXXXXTAVDAS68EIUXXXPEREIUXXXONEMAP65CRYFLAXXXXXXCRIMAPXXXSAN20CRYEIU43XXXSANMID75AWEPER73AWEMID65CRYBAN20AWEEIU54RAYBOY61CRICRY626C65

• Plaintext: Check the Cuse Table, still thought that he was enough to stop me fool my return is inevitable

• Key (If applicable): fully filled out curse table i think, i kinda changed it a bit while messing around so a few might be messed

• Methodology (How did you solve the puzzle): hexidecimal was just recognition, the three letters were the names of forumers, and the letter they corresponded to was a curse they used either in fc1 or fc2pa

2 Likes

Atlast, all the ciphers are complete q.q

also something interesting i want to point out, the number 302 has been showing up a lot since even fc2pa, where it was the number that taitc had when they lost to level in the brackets, and when it was one of the options to vote on for the polls
i know that it’s in chapters 4 and 5, but it might be in more, so it seems important somehow

So HTTP error 302 is an error / warning which shows when the resource you’re trying to access has been redirected or moved temporarily.

This can be interpreted as saying that FC will return at the same place / s or just that FC will return in the future.

Congratulations. All ciphers have been solved.
You have until the sixteenth to submit as many well written conclusions as you can. All information is available to you.

Points have been added,

Below is the official completed curse table. By the looks of it you got it right.

Task 2 has been complete, additional points are being added for all contributors.

Some Conclusion Bounties for bonus points:

• Guessing what we’re doing for the next Forum Curses game
  • Guessing anything correct about “Your consciousness”
  • 302?

i have reached a conclusion
the world is a simulation.

Anyways, on a more real conclusion after some thinking, I believe that the cursesmith/tavish is trying to get read of Headless and any traces of him, considering they refer to someone as “him” and whatever thing is talking to us and trying to get us out also refers to a certain “him” along with “his steed”. I have one third conclusion i’ll send in a bit after i figuire out how to write it.

Ok SO, this probably a bit outlandish BUT I think we, as in either the forumers or the characters, are trapped inside something, likely due to the glitch curse. There is someone in here with us, whos trying to find a way out. This could relate back to the riddle randomness gave a while back,
“Spectate you do, touch you not.
Fifth of a fraction, thin walls all rot.
Break them down and widen out.
A view much bigger, and then make your shout.”
Im not sure what the second line means, however im pretty sure the rest means that, having seen quite a lot from different perspectives and the next round of Forum Curses on the horizon, were going to break out somehow and start interfering in this universe now. Anyways, as for the next curses, im guessing that its going to largely be us against tavish, with the addition of the conflic in guapo, tavish probably getting involved somehow.

Well thats all I got for now. Hopefully at least one of these was right.

I’ll read through this later.

Technically, yes. It’s just some words on the screen. But no.

The Voice is not Tavish.

I do like a funny glitch,

Tavish is funny guy antagonist. That’s funny.

Points have been added.

One Week Remains

Did you know Silly Goober but when Forge the Fire that The Furnace That Burns Still (Even if you have to inherit it’s journal about curses lol)

5 Days Remain

Did you know that i need to find some great battle themes for FC:A2, NATWaS’ Tournament, the ToAH

Anyone remember what Torren’s theme was going to be?