Forum Curses: The Second Act

@MrYes Profile Complete
Collin McCullers on Odysseus Academy Forums | Trello

Would you like to fill in your About Me?

No thank you

the illusion of free will

Also, to everyone participating.
You may create up to 1 topic a day, starting from the moment you sign up. This resets whenever I wake up.
You can reply to as many topics a day as you want, and send as many private messages as you want.
Either do this by pinging me in this topic or submitting it via the suitable discord channels in the server

It might help to have some examples along with the explanation

Topic Example

(Your name)
Grunk 7 Help [Gaming-And-Chill]

Help, I’m stuck with the first boss of Grunk 7. Their first few patterns are really throwing me off and deal too much damage to my glass-cannon build to survive even a few seconds. Any tips would be appreciated.

Reply Example

(Your name)
[Topic: Grunk 7 Help, Gaming-And-Chill By (Name)]
Replying To Post

Skill issue.

PM Example

(Your name)
[Message To Name From Your Name]

That wasn’t very nice of you to say. I’m new to Grunk 7 and I just wanted some tips :frowning_face:. Gonna report you to the mods now,

name: sage “sage” sage
favourite subject: physics
theoretical magic ability: imagination, i want to redeem it
clubs: clubless

uh no but there is theatre club which you should totally join

sounds interesting

name: Macy Barion
favorite subject: math
theoretical magic ability: can conjure a grain of sand anywhere on the world, however only one at a time.
clubs: theatre

uh
what
yeah so these are supposed to be AO style things

i have to cast a magic circle for exactly 12 seconds in order to conjure the grain of sand, any interruptions and i explode

is there a dnd club or something?

Alright that’s
fine.
It is just a theoretical ability I suppose so I have no complaints. Not like you’re actually going to get it. No that would be crazy.

No I really didn’t spend a lot of time thinking of them. However there is a theatre club.

i’ll just remain clubless then

It decides to give you a popup

Hey there! Did you know that there’s a performance being ran by the Theatre Club soon? We recommend for you to join and participate, and we’re sure that you’ll have fun!!!

[Yes] [No]

[no]

@Protogen Profile Complete
Macy Barion on Odysseus Academy Forums | Trello
Would you like to do an About Me??

Hey, we know that stuff like performing can be a daunting prospect, but we’re sure that you will have fun! Consider twice before denying this offer.

[Yes] [No]

i dont play adopt me no thank you