Forum Curses: The Second Act

AND then on top of that if the Sages that you are a Sage of are all Sages of Sage (colour) Sage (plant) …

Sage Sage “Sage” Sage, Sage of Sage Sages of Sage Sage

excellent

is he a sage

[topic: Academy Safety Concerns, Feedback and Help by Ray Lumin]
replying to Post

Yea same, but I got mugged so I think this is different

they (theoretically) could be (theoretically) if they were (theoretically) given a certain (theoretical) power

Public Event

13-01-24

Combat

Some people are being invited to a mysterious tournament. If you are invited to this tournament, here is a quick guide to combat.

Combat Scenarios will involve two sides fighting with a set of community voted polls to decide the winner. These polls will have thirteen different ‘Traits’ in which the vote will be cast on. These “Traits” are as follows.

##### Strength [PWR]
Physical Strength [PWR]
Weapon Strength [PWR]

##### Defence [DEF]
Fortitude (Physical Endurance) [DEF]
Resilience (Mental Endurance) [DEF]

##### Speed [SPD]
Agility [SPD]
Initiative [SPD]

Perception [INT]
Tactical Advantage [INT]
Adaptability [INT]

Wildcard [WLD]

Before any Combat starts, each participant of Forum Curses must choose a “Weapon”. This has to be decently wacky and or random and or nonsensical, as well as possible to find in a school environment (Giant rubber band pencil crossbow ofc). If they do not choose a weapon, they will be defaulted to the Pencil Set (H, F, HB, B, 2B).

Each participant can also optionally choose a Permanent “Advantage” and “Disadvantage” in any of the first twelve traits. They cannot select this in the Wildcard Trait. This Advantage or Disadvantage will last throughout the rest of the game and cannot be changed.

Occasionally you can also gain Temporary Advantages or Temporary Disadvantages in either a random PWR, DEF, SPD or INT trait in certain rare events.

If you have an Advantage in a trait, and your opponent does not, you will automatically win that poll.

If you have a Disadvantage in that trait, and your opponent does not, you will automatically lose that poll.

If you both have an Advantage or both have a Disadvantage, results for that trait are then brought back to the poll as they cancel out.

Feel Free To Ask Questions.

Does M249 light machine gun count?

no it should be obtainable by students
I
don’t want to know where you got that

1 Like

I won it in the blackjack

1 Like

4 Likes

Can I do like the blanket they keep in school labs used to put out fires?
Like these things

I’ll get that added to the mystery spreadsheet once I’m done with the first of two Private Event waves for today.

aight

Ray’s gonna nab the hoses staff use for the garden and tape them together to a gatling gun, then take a water tank, put backpack straps on it, and definitely not automatically fill it with water 24/7 if its not full no sir they do not have any kind of ability that can do that.

then, hook up the hoses to the tank, put it on, and done.

What is #####

nothing

hence the censorship

Okay

Weapon: set square combined with a rubber to form a makeshift knife
Advantage: perception
Disadvantage: fortitude

everyone else choose traits I want a colourful spreadsheet