Forum Curses: The Second Act

He’s not alone! :D
vs:
He’s not alone. :sleeper:

3 Likes

does me getting my account compromised for a few hours make it into the canon timeline

I hope you gonna stay canon

PLEASE RANDOMNESS we NEED this

lucky getting hacked being canon is so funny

it was a brute force random password guess by some kid, because he’s that unlucky

Ladnas just disappearing to fight his schizophrenia :fire:

Absolutely

Ladnas you aren’t alone the HGT will fight to their final breath and then when they get to their final breath Universal Collapse will play and they’ll somehow keep fighting

Monday the Something

Someone remind me what it is.

Rehearsal 2

Today is the second rehearsal for Macbeth! Once again feel free to write a small extract.

Puzzles

There are still unsolved puzzles hidden on the Forums

Gabriel Banks (@ItsNotMe) was found late last evening with lacerations in their arms, an injury to their right eye and a bruised toe. They have been taken to the hospital.

Ugh… I had an terrible dream last night…

I feel awful…

drained…

I don’t show up.

the fish resurrection ritual in the bathrooms last time failed, and I went home disappointed. The goldfish is now somewhere under Odysseus Academy in the sewage, God knows where he’s heading to.

2 Likes

Wasn’t me

No black holes over here

About what

itrhill

randomness said that i made good progress for getting “itrhill” from that and here’s how i found it:

9 = I
20 = T
18 = R
8 = H
9 = I
12 = L
12 = L

you notice from left to right ignoring the vertical difference, it’s 9-20-18-8-9-12-12

1 Like

You can make phrase “I thrill” from the letters

what a thrill!

1 Like

Don’t worry he’s running in the fields with the other animals on the farm

today isn’t the second rehearsal?

Anyways, assuming it is, I attempt to figure out where one could hide evidence of something from the backstage, and decide to try to ask lucky if they saw anything while they were back there. I assume that lily didn’t shove everything into a car.

I also try to figure out what this evidence even is, or what it’s evident to. What happened here?