Forum Curses: The Second Act

Most of this thread’s activity seems to happen about 2 or so hours from now. Just give it a minute.

oh, ok

what is happenred?

Round 3 vote is happen.

This is pretty interesting, since Reflection seems like a direct counter to Spectrum. Did a coinflip for luck

Hurts, but the 3rd wildcard isn’t going to me.

I suppose it can since it’s about the character and not just me, but there’s a reason why my pfp is hiding his face. Lots of maggots

Can I?

yeah sure

1 Like

Just lemme mine the whole arena really quick

Less than half the voters that last round had. Do people not even vote once they get eliminated?

No idea you know

I just can’t be bothered

I didn’t feel like it either, I can’t be bothered making decisions atm

I think we’re entering the part that all forum curses events seemed to have suffered from: the player burnout

Yeah, there isn’t a lot happening for it

I do think that some of it is coming from the slower pace of this one compared to others

@Randomness could i surrender this round and give all my weapons to the lunar curse user? after using it this time, i’ve realised the imagination curse is ironically the most boring curse i’ve ever seen and should never exist, so i want someone else to win

also a lunar curse user with a raincoat and umbrella sounds cool

@Dreamkeeper do you want my weapons

Choosing an ability that is more or less only limited to what you can think of isn’t one of your brightest decisions

Yeah sure that’s fine.

Im still here