Forum Curses: The Second Act

This one is stepping out of it’s limits. One cannot simply change the nature of truth in this world.
The Horse is immune to people stepping out of their limits.
This is not the Horse. It is not immune to stepping out of limits, nor if it is, so too is it’s limits being overstepped with the lies it creates.

Very well, it is time to stand Menacingly as well, to counterpose against it’s Menace

I have a very clear idea how to win this fight, but it’s gonna take some drastic thinking

helping steven would be pretty cool actually since me and him are both fire and it would be like some anime scene or something

the scene of both you and another fire type of curse guy being frozen to death

lovely

2 Likes

jumpscare

So what we doing like actually

What

For my next move, I begin shining a blinding light and running, in a random direction.

I have a very definite goal in mind, and that’s not quite to escape.

5 People are getting hard-countered

Oh shoot we are learning who teleported

it was inactive like 5 minutes ago

Ah ok

Lucky on his redemption arc?

For my next move, I begin to pelt it’s hand holding the greatsword with rocks, as that is the only tool they have that can stop me

Well this is certainly an escalation

1 Like

I can solo theese fakes

roll for it

we love gambling

Lucia and Sage woke up, face down in the ground. They were on a large stretch of flat, sandy, brackish and muddy ground. It stretched on for multiple miles in all directions.

Various items were scattered about, pencils, an umbrella, a notebook, etc. The large, grey silhouette stood above them. Lucia grabbed for the umbrella, but it broke in two. Sage tried to pick up the pencils, but they turned a dull colour, devoid of ###########. The silhouette picked up the notebook and ripped it in two.

— Bossfight - 4/5 —

The Dull

Cancer of the Horse’s Mind

———————————————
The Dull: Abilities

• Dull
    The Dull is Dull. Boringly Dull. Super Dull. Very Dull. Get the idea yet?
  • Draining Force
    Your willpower will rapidly drain from being near the Dull.
  • No ########### left.
    Any ########### based abilities will be weakened against the Dull
  • Dull
    The Dull can kill you from being Dull.
    Honestly.
  • Resistance
    The Dull is resistant to Lightweight attacks.
  • Essence of a God
    The Horse is immune to people stepping out of their limits.

it hits, slightly annoys him, his grip is pretty much the same, it’ll take more rocks

but that’s where my next move comes in

The guy just makes your light dark