Forum Curses: The Second Act

next, I roll to throw rocks at it

They somehow ricochet off a tree right at my forehead. Ow

No that one’s a paid actor, the real one I just sent to terrorise Lucky because I gave it his scent with a piece of fabric belonging to Lucky

Yeah I snipped fabric from everyone to give to the Thirpent in case anyone ever betrayed

But now you’ve killed the Thirpent you’ve ruined everything :sob::sob::sob::joy::joy::joy:

I attempt Singularity Vortex.

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 13

Again?! Welp time for Thirpent Jr.

45/100 we cookin

“We’re fine for the most part! I had to take Gabriel out of the fight for a bit so he could heal. He got shot in the face by… who was it again that you said, Gabe?”

“That little brat called Lucky, Im not really mad at him but I still felt half of my brain getting blown off”

“Ain’t no way? I’m gonna straight up STAB Lucky when we’ve dealt with the imminent collapse of the kingdom. I’m gonna stab him with my new attack!” he says, smiling at Calypso and Gabriel.

Singularity Blades: @discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 6

40/100

“Oh yeah, Lucky!.. Wait, Lucky?!”

you’re now on cooldown go charge up your energy

“Lucky needs to stop killing stuff,” Apolo says, rolling his eyes. “First there was that goldfish, and now an attempt on his own friend! He’s a f*ckin’ psycho! Anyway, I need to take a time out to recharge. I’ll be with you again shortly!” Apolo then leaves to hide behind a bin.

I shoot a barrage of light blasts with random effects.

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 2

…somehow all the blasts miss and the horse saw me

You have alerted the horse

Everyone who’s boosted:

Arkenheilor
Calypso
Cynthia
Duved
Gabriel
Ladnas
Max