Forum Curses: The Second Act

Oh man you for sure gotta get a new job, did they at least pay you anything?

i could probably make alcohol (ethanol)

Oh boy a free buff that is most likely inconsequential and we will forget about it later

“Yeah what the hell Gabriel don’t drink and drive. I’ll pass.
Also uhh please guys if this is a trick or something just remember that I am actually a god. Let’s be friends. We can go to bars together. The barman says ‘Why the long face.’
Apologies, just horsing around”

Idk if it’s too late to vote but uhh imprison

god gives his drunkest drivers the weakest civillians

1 Like

“Relax horse, god, guy thing I got this”

Gabriel says before empting a whole bottle in 1 go

“Where the hell would you Imprison me. Also not cool man.”

“Look, sorry lad, but you did just try to kill me as well as like 30 other people, so what were you expecting?” Apolo snaps. “As for where I’d imprison you, not a f*cking clue.”

Apolo thinks for a moment. “Maybe if you can give me a valid reason to trust you, I’ll reconsider. But it’s gonna take some doing,” he finally says.

“As the kids say, bruh. Your honour if you check the recordings I was being chased by a bunch of maddened schoolchildren… i barely tried to kill anyone.”

Wasn’t me

“Maybe you weren’t TRYING, but you did maul Jane, and to be honest she makes me nervous anyway but you can’t just go around dismembering people! It’s very rude!” Apolo says exasperatedly.

“Apologies. I was just hors- uh no I’ve explained myself already for that one. Fear is the mind killer.”

“If you can give me a reason to trust you, then… fine.”

“I’m retiring. Gonna go sit in a field and munch on hay all day. Being a god is tiring”

“Pal I lost 500$ recently on gambling, mind if I take your shift for a while?”

“Fair enough”

What is the difference between sparing and freeing the Horse

none you just let it go off and do whatever it wants

gives Horse £10 “Use this for therapy. Please stop killing people,” Apolo recommends. “I spare you.”