Forum Curses: The Second Act

Accept the truth or Gabriel gonna blast it

okay I’ll wait to see if anyone else wants to act in this moment before moving on

One Last Chance

Lilly stepped onto the podium, Levi stopped mid sentence.
You have a single chance to react. Miss it, and it’s over.

Do you take the risk and act?

Can I distract Lilly by yapping?

roll for yap
if its below 10 you sound like a General chat lurker if its above 15 you actually make a good point and if its in between your yap is meh

lucky would surely act but it is a shame he is at home unemployed after getting fired from his perfectly normal job

I think you have a REALLY weird urge to check that everyone else isn’t dying right now. REALLY strange.

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 9

yeah so you’re on the less cringy end of yappers, but still vetcord yap.

Lilly completely ignores you.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

so wait why do we hate Levi again

Because like
he’s suspicious. Apolo confronted him and got Maxxed after trying to blow up the Arena.

he’s suspicious but he hasn’t exactly done anything wrong, no reason to kill him

If Lucia tries to attack, Ray would like to isolate her in a bubble of Duskwater and put her in timeout
@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 4

bit confused here why are you targeting Lucia again that fight is over

Only if she tries to attack/kill Levi, if she doesn’t he’s not gonna try and do anything

crap I just deleted what I was working on

oops

Don’t worry I had the writing bit saved thank god I don’t have to do that again.

A Slightly Dangerous Misunderstanding

Lilly approached the edge of the podium.
“Sorry to interrupt Levi. You have been manipulated. Tricked. This tournament only came to fruition because of one person forcing this upon you all. I don’t know what his intentions are, I don’t know why he gave us these powers. I don’t know how he did it, with the words on the page and the thoughts he put into our minds. I don’t know if anybody else even considered the fact he is the one behind all this. He pretended to have a ‘Curse’ or whatever you call them like the rest of us. The murderer of Troy A. Indie Turvingham Corner. Those initials are no coincidence. Theodore Augustus Iridine Thomas Crest. You aren’t who you say you are, manipulator.”

Theodore looked up, he was reading a book. “Wh- Are you talking about me? I… need to go… I’m not feeling- very comfortable with Lilly about.”

“Don’t run from me. Murderer.” Lilly leapt down from the podium and summoned a stem of thorns that wrapped around her arm. She aimed it at Theodore.

“What. I’ve done nothing. I’ve had to sit about, learning my lines with you watching over me like a- creep. I’ve had to deal with your constant stares, you following me. Stalking me. Crazy. You’re mad, just a mad girl. Following people. Threatening people. If you’re here to cause trouble, then sure. Sure, cause trouble. Fight me. Kill me if you have to, prove that you’re mad. Go on.”
Salt formed across his wrist, circling round into a bracelet.

1 - LILLY LILU, The Disruptor, Thorn in your Side (None/None) - The Flower Curse - Blade of Thorns

2 - THEODORE AUGUSTUS IRIDINE THOMAS CREST, The Disrupted, Poor Soul (None/None) - Enchanted Salt Bracelet (Warding, Protection)

AT - Ancient Arena, The Nyx District
Weather: Fl4m3s 0f T#3 F4ll3n Pr0p4g4t0r
Who Will You Trust

Curse Strength
0 voters
Physical Strength
0 voters
Weapon Strength
0 voters
Curse Defence
0 voters
Fortitude
0 voters
Resilience
0 voters
Curse Speed
0 voters
Agility
0 voters
Initiative
0 voters
Perception
0 voters
Tactical Advantage
0 voters
Adaptability
0 voters
Wildcard: Who Do You Trust?
0 voters

– Special Mechanic: Support–

How It Works: Everybody, during this fight, may cast a Single support. You choose which side of this battle to support, describe how you are supporting them and roll a d20. Supports can be denied by yours truly. Even if this splits your team in two, it will greatly help the fight.

Rules for Supports, you cannot interfere with another support, whether it is aligned with your own support or not. and the support has to be logical. Good luck.

Who do you trust?