Forum Curses: The Second Act

okay go ahead I’ll sign

gg ez

Don’t mess with me I can mimic a propah cockney accent :triumph:

The The The The The The The The The The The The The

Lilly knocked Theodore to the ground, struggling to break out of the constraints put around her wrists. He rolled over and held up the arm with the bracelet on, deflecting a large bolt of thorns. A flash later, and Lilly’s blade dissolved in a black sludge which crackled in the air with numbers. He pointed a large, sharpened salt crystal at her neck.
Theodore laughed and whispered in her ear.
“Idiot. Fool. You thought you could kill me, you barely know the start of it. I’m stronger than you could ever imagine. I’ve had to start again from scratch yet that never stopped me. You can’t stop me. Surrender or-”
He caught himself, and then said in a louder voice. “I win. See, you were the mad one all along. Just you remember that.”

Moment of Opportunity.

Okay. Uh. Yeah what do you do now.

Well chat, you know the drill

so do we hear this part or

Roll for hearing

Holy hell. Yeah so you’re listening to this, you also hear a shouting match happening about twenty miles away. “What do you mean Lucky disappeared? He was our best member!”
“I mean he checked in, said the horse was dead and none of his team or him has been seen since.”
“Find him. Find his team. We can’t let him slip away.”
“Oh yeah Jroch’s corpse was found in Tartarus… and…”
“Yes? Don’t tell me Lucky’s team is dead as well.”
“Yeah police reports say they were tipped off about a random armoured car with bodies in soooo…”
“Go away… please”

You do also hear Theo, that’s fine, that’s not the main point here is it.

i’ll worry about lucky’s thing later, for now i’d like ask theo what he’s talking about and be ready to switch my page to affecting all of us instead of him in case he tries something

Stop them both?

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 12

how do you stop them?

Explosion

I kind of actually have no idea what I’m doing

I sorta gave up on my curse lol

1 Like

Sadness
Want to kill some people?

I’ll add his response tomorrow

Uh