Forum Curses: The Second Act

Apolo fails and is now within 10cm of TAITC. He attempts to leg it.

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 14

I think Apolo makes it back to a good range in time.

Obviously it’s your say Randomness

Round 1 and I’m already forced to play defense, truly incredible

I form a large wall of chains that erupts from the ground in-front of me for protection.

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 20

Rolling a nat 20 on a defense skill, got damn

Orange? Really

TAITC throws the Binary Sword at you. It bounces straight off. You’re immune to attacks for a few turns.

yeah that’s fine, but you fall over and twist your ankle. 5 damage.

Okay yeah so I decided.

Kulvir and Martyn are trying to evacuate as many people as possible
Levi is eating popcorn
Lilly is unconcious. TAITC threw a rock.
Rebecca, Jordan and Steven are fighting with you, but their attacks aren’t doing much.

My forum didnt really work so let my ai cook:

The air crackled with the raw energy of my magic, a storm brewing in my very core. My target, a hulking brute with a sneer etched on his face, stood oblivious, his eyes fixed on me with a predatory gleam. He lunged, a roar shaking the ground, and I met him with a torrent of arcane energy. It wasn’t meant to kill, not yet. This was a different kind of weapon.

The magic pulsed through him, not as a searing blast, but a creeping, insidious force. I felt it weave its way into his very being, transforming him from within. His muscles tensed, his skin stretched taut, his eyes widened in a silent scream of terror. He was no longer a man, but a vessel, a ticking time bomb.

The air around him shimmered, a palpable aura of instability. I could feel the magic building, a crescendo of power threatening to shatter the very fabric of reality. The brute, now a grotesque parody of his former self, stumbled, his movements erratic, his face contorted in agony.

With a final, gut-wrenching cry, he exploded.

@discobot roll 1d20

(btw I didnt really read the whole thing so Randomness pls dont mind)

:game_die: 2

I HATE YOU

(complete sentence)

I create a bunch of tiny shards made of pure heroin (i want to inject drugs into TAITC) and make them swarm a giant area

(i’m thinking something like the shards constantly flying and changing directions within a giant spherical radius)

@discobot 1d20

1 Like

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 17

yeah it works you uhh
just made TAITC really high.
also 50 dmg.

i heal apolo/sykadelik

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 9