Forum Curses: The Second Act

like 149k

Do we keep fighting until either everyone’s dead or TAITC is at 0

Just gotta keep throwing hands until something happens

Alr so Imma summon horse for help

Apolo does a 180 on his heel when he’s a safe distance away from the Cursesmith. “Alright, Theodore, if that is your real name, you are one massive piece of sh*t and the hate I felt for Levi before Finalis doesn’t equal one billionth of the hate I feel for you now. I honestly don’t see the point in what you’re doing,” he goes on. “The Glitch Curse could easily destroy everything in existence, and you’re okay with that? And I thought I was bad when I tried destroying this very arena!”

Apolo’s voice is shaking now. “What was the POINT, Theodore?! You gave us all these goddamned Curses, and FOR WHAT?! Were we meant to be your pawns? Were you building trust? Or were you just f*cking around with us until you were ready to get rid of us? Either way, you’re genuinely a terrible human, if you even are human anymore, so answer a quick question: why us?”

Apolo has tears in his eyes as he fully turns to Theodore/Tavish/Tammy/Troy.

“Why me?”

“I prefer the name My Lord Cursesmith but…”

“I DON’T GIVE A DAMN!” Apolo interrupts, before recomposing himself. “Continue,” he says more coolly.

Spit yo shit Apolo

I did but I do have more to say depending on My Lord Cursesmith’s response

I attempt to reflect the attack with the mirror ability
@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 1

“…Look, we’re fighting right now. I don’t want to waste time monologuing anymore. That’s over with.”

TAITC uses Curse Retract

TAITC can disable the use of Curses for 3 people at any given time.
He has chosen to Retract

• The Singularity Curse, Apolo Caelum
  • The Life Curse, Martyn Night
  • The TRUTH Epithet Curse, Max Pravilna.

it’s already dealt with btw but because you rolled a 1 you’re still taking 5 accidental blinding damage

oh, okay

Well that’s a fucking problem

That’s also a big problem

You have successfully ruined the second half of my goddamn monologue

What else is new

wait wheres martyn

He’s apparently here, and he decided to not heal a single person

who controls him? randomness?

smh useless healer