Forum Curses: The Second Act

I just want to grab (the evil) taitc with my bare fucking hands and unleash my wrath against him

just straight up pummel this mfer to death

even if it takes HOURS because holy hell this bossfight is miserable

Same thing

Guys is it weird that I already have two character names AND two theoretical magic abilities for them planned for FC3A if it ever happens

This wanker actually special mentally
Rayleigh One Piece GIF - Rayleigh One piece Crying - Discover & Share GIFs

please, do explain to me how the ability to create explosions and turn things into bombs, can IN ANY WAY turn into being able to manipulate time and space itself

and if you somehow say “because I can turn time itself into a bomb” I WILL PERSONALLY BE DROPPING THE FATTEST NEUTRON STAR BOMB ON YOU POINT BLANK

I am hangry.

P. S. Just in case it does happen, no spoilers

Yes, yes it is

forum curses part 3 really needs to spice things up tbh

I feel like I’d be pretty good with coordinating it

That’s what they all say

I thought so

This whole thing started barely more than a month after I joined the forums and wa-bam I’m obsessed

we’re all pretty damaged, so i’m going to try my cobalt page again, except i’m not bringing taitc with us so he can’t destroy it from the inside, so we’ll hopefully just spend a few minutes healing our wounds there
finally some good fucking healing

It only took 4 fucking rolls to finally get a good heal

well for starters, as controversial as a take this is gonna be:

character “pvp” shouldn’t really be a thing unless 2 specific players consent to it.

since like I’ve noticed there’s always tons of unfair matchups for all sorts of reasons and also loads of player bias that make fights end in ways that shouldn’t make any logical sense at all

Apolo vs Tums flashbacks

Not to be egotistical but the bloody Sans jokes really f*cked me over there

“I can create black holes and collapse the school and probably the whole country if I want to.”

“bUt It’S sAnS uNdErTaLe!!!”

Guy who makes rainclouds apparently cooks someone who literally outmatches the sun in terms of sheer gravitational pull alone :skull:

the matchup system has been flawed for a long time and the only way I see a solution is just removing it for something totally new

Okay hear me out, forum curses but with the ruina battle system

Idk what that is

strongest celestial body in the universe

VS

:bone: