Forum Curses: The Second Act

Mfs when they get hit by the on [On Clash Win] Destroy all combat dice on this page

I can and thats it. I’m not going to question how or why

Hi guys. I’m gonna try and process everyone’s attacks when I wake up tomorrow. Just thought I’d say that I’m trying to introduce more interactive attacks to make the bossfight more fun, and the health being huge is just so I can experiment with things without having TAITC oneshot. If you really want to know - your actions won’t change how the fight ends, just how we get to that ending. Our good friend the Cursesmith is the one calling the shots, and the end of Forum Curses Act 2 was agreed upon in a dm months ago. Your damage will however increase exponentially, it’ll be 4x, then 8x and before you know you’ve killed the Cursesmith well done you.

If nobody has already, you have until I wake up to block the Collateral attack.

lets spam the hell out of abilities before randomness wakes up

watch Lucky drop wall of text bigger than last 50 messeges combined

Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

Watch

IF randomness is asleep

I use my 1d20 Furioso Empowered by Enchancement + Damage multiplier
and pray I get 20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20

@randomness can you explain how this guy can use explosions as a form of time manipulation

He can’t

I cant manipulate time

I’ll block it

I promise I’m not faking these rolls

I also in return of seeing this fucking peasant try to use my own spells against us (throwing rocks) start sniping him in the forehead and hand with rocks

Good thing you rolled above 10 or you would’ve taken a nasty hit to your hp

i create a giant gas cloud of LSD and THC and try to drug taitc with it (hopefully he misses his next attacks)
@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 9

can you create anything solid and then turn it into gas?

On today’s episode of wacky shit happening in a high school: A god ends up getting high off of LSD

i guess via separating the molecules

it’d probably end up more like very fine dust

I wonder what would happen if cursesmith was about to inhale explosive dust

death

Thats a good plan