Forum Curses: The Second Act

Then I guess I can go with Lunar since it’s basically the same? :fr: The character is based on an old fiction I wrote so I wanted to stick with the theme of Light

A box of glass shards counts as a weapon no?
Jk I’ll go with a yoyo
Advantage: Adaptability
Disadvantage: Initiative

I think there is already a character with moonlight but random might let it slide

I’ll find it eventually

You could just look through the trello to see what magics have already been taken

Lunar is different to moonlight

I didn’t know if dream was referring to lunar as in moonlight or the actual lunar lost magic

either way someone has something called duskwater which is similar to lunar, wonder if the original will get in

dusk water is more dusky and watery ofc

We have lunar and dirty lunar

@Dreamkeeper 1 profile
Lucia Vengarl on Odysseus Academy Forums | Trello

@Mint_Harbinger Submissions end soon, but if you still want to join I’ll hold open a space for you.

Give me an iron bucket, a steel pole and duct tape

well then can I just have a metal baseball bat and call it a day?

(or like, if I’m feeling really not politically correct, a handgun? you could make the argument you can find this in the break room of the security of the campus)

do you want to be expelled?

okay so nobody bats an eye when there’s a kid bringing a giant stick or people bringing all these other dangerous modified weapons to a school fight but now I’m in the wrong when I choose the smart option and just grab the actual weapon from the security kiosk :fr:

well yeah, a big stick is just someone being mentally challenged, a metal baseball bat is a direct challenge

(I was referring to the handgun but okay)

(a metal baseball bat has even less reasons for why it should be restricted because that’s literally just school sports equipment)

There is a guy running around with a makeshift knife, I think you’ll be fine having a baseball bat

I won M249 lmg in blackjack so I see no reason to dissaprove running around with bat made of alluminium

okay what the fuck

I want a heavy duty machine gun now too

this guys gonna kill everyone it’s not even gonna be remotely fair :skull: