Forum Curses: The Second Act

Vow of Resilience V

The battle nears its end All attacks from now on (bar TAITC’s) will deal 32x damage.

TAITC uses Desperation

All defensive spells on your side are now ineffective. You are better off attempting to out damage this mad god.

TAITC uses Binary Sword Rush

Lucky takes 6 damage, Cynthia 14, Apolo 18

TAITC uses Reflective Bolt

TAITC charges up a bolt of Glitch energy which would reflect between your allies, dealing 10 damage to everyone if it hits. Up to 5 people may roll to attempt to reflect this back onto TAITC, which will deal 15,000 damage to him. If at least 3 people roll above 10, this attack will be reflected, otherwise it will hit you all. Duved has a +3 bonus on this move.

TAITC uses Heart Impaling Spear

Calypso takes 54 damage.

TAITC ends Curse Retract

All Curses have been granted back to their original owner.

TAITC uses Glock 19

bang
lmao and it hit the only person who can’t do anything against a glock 19

Max was shot in the leg and is now bleeding out. I mean at least if he dies he won’t turn into sludge… right. Oh yeah and its an easy injury to fix for people like you.

Reflect

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 16

How do I heal him

Oh wait a minute

I make Martyn heal me, Calypso, and Max (hey literally everyone in FORUM, aka the detective group that did nothing)

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 3

Dammit

Is there any other way to heal Max? (no offense Calypso but Max is the one who’s about to die here) Because if so, I would like to do that and then go hide behind a bin to regenerate for 3 hours again

I think I’m on like 5HP

You guys aren’t convicts, you’re operatives who are a lot better prepared for the job

you will return, one way, or another.

at least, I hope so

i turn my umbrella into a shield and colour it white (reflection) to reflect the bolt

yes, me

i heal max

is there any other way to heal max?

Two reflect successes @sock @Sykadelik

holy its

unfortunately, despite the fact you’re all well armed Curse Users, nobody brought a tourniquet

So no other way

pls join smugopalypse I promise it’ll be easy (please) :pleading_face:

what about the enchantment curse user? couldn’t they do a regeneration enchantment?

Either Archenhailor logs on to the forums right f*cking now or Max dies

Good point

@Bio please save max