Forum Curses: The Second Act

but its just so interesting…! like what is he doing?!? i need to know!

Can we shoot TAITC again, just cause?

i heal everyone fallen

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 15

Gabriel gets up and starts beating up Taitic untill Randomness writes his monologue so few hours I guess

Not gonna kill him of course

wait hold up discobot is dead

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

oh and i do this now i guess

Lucky attempts to find a new name for the shotgun. (Please help me name it)

1 Like

Luckshot

“The Lucky’s unluck”

Truly this won’t have any negative effects on the world, ignore Durza Acheron*

1 Like

It depends from the ammo he used but if it was 2 slugs then yeah overkill

rat shot but i use imagination to change all the pellets into slugs after they exit the barrel

balanced game

granted, you now have a blaster from slugterra

“I turn these bullets into slugshot!”

“WHAT”

2 Likes

i think it’d actually be really funny if the imagination part of the weapon works like that, where if you make another connection to something like imagining a slug when you think of slugshot then it’ll do that, like if you try and use cobalt healing pellets and you accidentally think of a syringe gun, it’ll shoot syringes to heal

fuck

TAITC has monologue immunity you can’t hit him until the monologue is over

In TAITC’S voice:

“HERE IM THE FUCK. do u not care about me? infamy is just a game thing and abraaham tf just kills me and uses me like the hell a dildo. do u not care about others u ignorant sneeze? cant u tf be nice to anyone i think you have corona or something because you have to go ask ur fat ass mom to go to a therapist to fuck someone and go away. you probably have problems your own like ur mind is not good. im telling u bro go to a doctor and then murder yourself and go the bloody hell away bitch. if this is what u want to do, hurt other people? then ya better go to hell they like it there. so for god sake dont be so rude to anyone and just go play adopt me. AND NO IM NOT OVER IT YOU HURT ME I HAVE PROBLEMS IRL LIFE AND THIS IS HOW UR DOING? LIKE A DEBILE U TYFUS NERD! GO DO THIS SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE CAUSE I DONT LIKE THIS AND UR BEING FUCKING RUDE TO SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY HURT IN THE HEART”