Forum Curses: The Second Act

right on post 600

Last time I checked, there was a maintenance problem with the theatre equipment. Did anyone check up on that?

It’s fine, a door is just fucked up

Then why even keep the door? I say we remove the door.

Remove the wall, even. More open space for all!
(Huh, that rhymed)

Advantage: adaptability
Disadvantage: Fortitude

(In theory I can kind of play around my disadvantage by using nuclear pasta neutron based armor thanks to my curse if this is allowed)

I’d personally balance your curse by saying that you can make neutron star-like matter that is really hot, and thankfully magically limited in how much heat is radiated out, but you yourself are not immune to it

I’m not playing a suicide bomber build with a fortitude disadvantage, nice try :skull:

how to instantly make any curse F tier garbage:

Micah Witerlage on Odysseus Academy Forums | Trello
@Mint_Harbinger

“If I die, I’m not gonna be the only one”

I wouldn’t recommend wrapping yourself in neutron tinfoil but you do you

Pretty. Freedom of choice being revealed as an illusion hurts though.

Don’t remind me of the nightmares

I still get carried to this day.

well you are immune to your own curse (saying you arent is retarded as all hell and if that was the case then you can say someone like morden should just be straight up dead) and nuclear pasta has been theorized to be the stronget matter in the universe so I think I’m in the clear

ok but who cares about arcane odyssey lore when this is forum curses and balancing is a bit more important than that

Ah, so it’s the kind of “You won’t get hurt by simply using it, but you’ll die if you shoot yourself in the face” kind of non-immunity.

Now that I think about it, can’t Morden commit sewerslide with it?

My curse isn’t going to be able to kill me lmfao there’s no further discussion needed

no it’s the “this is my curse cube I absorbed and therefore I am immune to what I create entirely from any kind of physical harm I could normally be subject to” kind of thing

if I had no immunity from my curse then I should just instantly die from using it because neutron stars have such a strong gravitational pull that they can accelerate matter towards them at a fraction of the speed of light :skull:

i think you’d still be able to kill yourself if you made like a knife out of though, like if you have the intent to harm yourself you could

…wouldn’t that apply to any curse then?