Forum Curses: The Second Act

Oh, he’s with me in the theatre club? That’s good to know. I truly, truly wish with my whole heart that no rivalry may grow

actually the more research I do into this the more I realize that neutron stars kind of collapse into black holes on a semi-regular basis because of how dense they are

so I guess my “super serious mode” is just a weird version of the singularity curse

(1 in every thousand doesnt sound very common but remember that there are probably millions of neutron stars in the universe so it’s actually still kind of a freuent occurence)

Pretty much everyone is in theatre club due to it being story important

That explains the lack of choice

your curse is immune to neutron stars, not black holes

Why are you so obsessed with balancing my curse just let me enjoy my cosmic power god damn :skull:

because other people lack cosmic power and a great deal of relevance in this whole thing is fighting people

dw warm I can balance his curse I’ll just give somebody better gravity manipulation than him

I prefer that idea of “anti neutron star curse”

wouldn’t that just make the new guy an even bigger problem

new guy has me on ITS side

A defensive type curse wouldn’t necessarily be a problem.

The power disparity between player curses is real

Something that can either bypass or organize extreme amounts of damage, maybe something like Projection Sorcery? Scaling something down to size in order to reduce it’s threat or even nullify the threat completely.

But since it’s a defense type curse, it wouldn’t deal too much damage compared to the amount of damage it’s avoiding.

perhaps, but you’re likely to lose control if one of your stars collapses into a black hole

OH DEAR WHO MADE A BLACK WHOLE IN THE NYX DISTRICT AGAIN

hang on, shouldn’t all the super OP curses get anti formes? why just me?

(it’d be cool since then if the other super heavy gravitational curses team up with me we basically can overcome these weaknesses through sheer firepower)

who said they won’t
perhaps not anticurses but

“erm my curse has stronger gravity than you guys you’re not gonna wi-”

“silence, fodder, gravity curses… assemble!”

(it was singularity, neutron star, and… something else I forgot the last one)

Star
its like you but brighter