Forum Curses: The Second Act

Alright then GRAVITY ATTACK proceeds to miss Crap…

Ngl I kinda want there to be a fight scene when my character is just Solver Uzi in Murder Drones episode 7

Like when I’m stronger

Advantage: Perception [INT]
Disadvantage: Fortitude [DEF]
Weapon: No Weapon, Lucky Nolastname doesn’t even know this is a combat tournament (Would have brought a stungun if it was legal since I was canonically mugged though)

ok so I’ve been making an omelet and already made a counter: I swore I’d never use this power for evil, but I use the truth to find their most embarrassing moments, and expose them, dealing immense fixed psychic damage to them and winning the fight for me

okay I’ve already gotten you to choose a theme right

two in fact

I submitted one then you asked for one where you’re like in a really bad losing state which I also submitted

Replying to OP

Uh… who is this?

oh yeah good so far the HGT, Warm and Sock have a theme.
Hopefully nobody else gets one
you don’t want a battle theme

Replying to Ladnas Creed

The person who was talking about the hypothetical of getting said magic before on the Magic Theory Club post…

HGT on top lads

It’s all fun and games until your battle theme gets overridden by someone else’s theme

sings all of Universal Collapse 7 times over

Replying to OP

Yea… Something like that happened to me too.

But I don’t want to get into too much detail, for starters… I don’t even know what my “cube” does.

AGRESSIVE METAL GUITAR STARTS PLAYING

Have you guys figured out how your curses work yet?

yeah my curse allows me to mess with warm its great

1 Like

Mine seems to be able to pull things in, and then propel them out at high speeds

I’m gonna get stronger to see if it can do anything else

10 minutes before bracket