Forum Curses: The Second Act

He gets physical strength
Pulling a fire extinguisher with a chain…

is fortitude physical defense/durability

yea

Guess how much you can take

Yeah

luckily one of my weapons is an armour specifically to increase that stat

im just waiting for battle 16 rn which is mine

Idk man i have yet to see someone in armor at school

well it’s a raincoat i’ve modified with my curse

Battle 13

1 - Edel Nasir (NONE/NONE) - The Metal Curse, Copper Variation, cartoon gun.

2 - Max Pravilna (PERCEPTION ADV, TACTICAL DIS) - Experimental Curse: Epithet of TRUTH, Magnifying Glass + Laser Pointer

AT - ToAH Arena, The Eleventh, Nyx District.
Normal British Weather

Curse Strength
0 voters
Physical Strength
0 voters
Weapon Strength
0 voters
Curse Defence
0 voters
Fortitude
0 voters
Resilience
0 voters
Curse Speed
0 voters
Agility
0 voters
Initiative
0 voters

ADV NEUTRALISED 2 WINS

Perception
0 voters

DIS NEUTRALISED 1 WINS

Tactical Advantage
0 voters
Adaptability
0 voters

So what my curse can do exactly, isn’t very well defined. Or rather, it’s limits. What I am doing in this very specific fight is several things: First, I use my curse “Truth” so that all of my attacks hit true, as in that somewhat common phrase “his aim was true”. Basically, aimbot with autocrits mixed in.

Secondly, I use this skill to perfectly aim my laser pointer into people’s eyes to blind them momentarily, before moving into a random direction as silently as possible and sprinting in at them to go for a melee. My rocks that I have are used differently: They’re both a ranged projectile to deal minor damage, but also really good clashers.
Ever played AA? Remember how bow m1s could clash literally every single blast-like projectile if aimed right, and always won? That’s what my rocks do. They also act as brief stuns when aimed at the forehead, as anyone who has been hit by like a bottle cork or similar can tell you, small stuff that makes the right clonk sound when hitting you in the right spot is super disorienting and definitely stops you for a moment. My magnifying glass is used for powerful melee finishers, by hitting them hard across the head, which normally wins given that it’s a really sturdy and somewhat heavy magnifying glass.

Now, that’s all well and good, but what if they shift into their element? My solution to that is using my Truth powers to force them into their “True” human form, eliminating the issues of not being able to hit people. I also can use my powers to make my attacks deal “True” damage, basically bypassing stuff like resistances and weaknesses to always deal damage. To simplify, if the target would have a modifier against taking a certain type of damage, and I deal it, that modifier is removed.

also you forgot my rocks

Hey you’re forgetting the fact my baseball bat is made of metal

anyways, here’s a cool battle theme:

And my reasonings for why I’d be superior in fortitude, defense, and weapon strength

I can imbue this powerful substance onto my body and my bat, making me far tougher than usual + also making my bat hit a LOT heavier, probably to a pint where Im able to make shockwaves in the ground.

how the heck is anyone supposed to beat this

and bro was tryna balance the HG trio :skull:

by not over-relying on your curse and closing your eyes, it’s just well-aimed rocks and a good magnifying glass

What if i say no

can’t you just say “and their inability to cloe their eyes was true” and completely cheese your weakness

your attacks are still able to be intercepted to block or something right?

I’m afraid that wouldn’t be the truth

everyone’s getting folded by the HG trio