Forum Curses: The Second Act

I actually wonder, warmwater said one of his tactics was throwing pebbles, but, pebbles have trace amounts of metal in them, could you in theory use your incredible magnetism to strip away his offenses and his laser pointer?

also fun fact but warmwater cant fly

Fascinating

Only the bat has magnetism though right

My clouds too, that’s what the whole combo is kinda based on.

If I truly believe that I am truthfully playing the truest form of baseball with the rocks/pebbles acting as the balls, his aim being true will most certainly always pass by me.

Anything else, even ricochets will/should be the same as long as his true shot ability is active.
Turning it off just means I’ll just use my bat to deflect the pebbles.

Yeah, I’ll just get the laser pointer with my bat.

I’ll probably use the fire extinguisher to cut his oxygen flow and turn him unconscious, don’t really wanna beat someone’s head with a super powered metal bat

Randomness should really make some parameters to prevent reality altering and world ending curses ruining the balance.

But I guess all it takes is just well thought out battles :person_shrugging:

yeah I have an undo button

“Mwahahaha! All my enemies and everything else is gone! Destroyed! Now nothing can stop me from existing!”

no

Wasn’t expecting this

Noooo I’m the only HGT member left

I am fighting Sans underyale

Yea, Magnetar magic kinda is like Steam where it’s imbue exclusive

not being in elemental form means I’m capable of hitting them with physical attacks, curse users don’t need to be in elemental form to be able to use their curse

(I’m assuming randomness barred you from using your ability to just completely disable someone else’s powers entirely)

bro we don’t know what levi’s curse bloody well does

fuck

We aren’t DEAD are we?

My character won’t be, can’t say much for you though

You are cooked (literally)