Forum Curses: The Second Act

Not if I do it first. :smirk:

Okay heads up the next message for the big private tourney group chat is going to look like this

We need some shorter thing to address this chat as

The Great Gathering!

yeah sure

Look at all these smuggers smuggin’ it out over there in smugcord

I barely said anything inbetween the relevant bits of this thread and I’ve been skimming over the rest of it because I cba to read 150+ posts worth of it daily

So far I think I am actually one of the most irrelevant characters

Partly because everyone is making their own anime main character but mainly because I didn’t want to give my character some special curse that messes with time itself

I just want to do the writing well

[To: Duved Manus, Myles Saturn, Tanner Gunner, Jay Meddle, Cynthia Celeste, Macy Barion, Rob Jones, Bana NA, Ray Lumin, Collin McCullers, Rico Cole, Rami Fjord, Tums Tomago, Lucky Nolastname, Marcio Stone, Apolo Caelum, Gary Creek, Fargo Cantaloupe, Nick Zechroth, David Blademan, Dante Dark, Joseph Hamn, Micah Witerlage, Ladnas Creed, Edel Nasir, Max Pravilna, Lucia Vengarl, Faeth Destiny, Gabriel Banks, Arkenheilor Ferzorik, Sage Sage “Sage” Sage, Sage of Sages (or smth) ||| From: Calypso Eclypsione ||| Private Message Group Chat ||| “The Great Gathering”]

Hopefully, if the forums website doesn’t implode from this, we could all chat with each other from this! I don’t know if… anyone really WANTS to talk, but I decided it was worth a shot to try talking with other people in the tournament! It’s so quiet in this place…

Other than that, does anyone know where that Levi Winters guy went?

I have arrived.

I can’t wait for Randomness to come back online just to see this huge wall of text :sob:

Wrong. The goldfish will be a major plotpoint we shall revisit later.

What tomfoolery is happening beyond this smug brick wall I’m looking over?

Ok please stop with the smug bit I just wanted a funny image to reply to Randomness with :sob:

NO PLEASE

Just a little smuggical smugging

You dug your smug grave and now you will smuggly lie in it

oh liberty the pfps changed

The smugness curse should be canon who agrees

I cannot see, for my smug self seems to be too tall.

Peeking beyond the Smug wall to see the Smugglers here