Forum Curses: The Second Act

I must fight sage for a challenger…
Grah.

Ok.

I would if I could actually fight them. Correct me if I’m wrong @Randomness but only one person was fighting The Challenger correct?

Noboody said it has to be a fair fight

yeah one person per Challenger Round
although I might do something different for the final challenger

1 Like

Yeah for me when you put out the event it was late at night so I couldn’t volunteer

Not to brag, but I probably could’ve won tho

Anyone here almost drowned before? If you have you probably remember the absolute terror of it, right? I mean, it’s generally known as an extremely terrifying and painful death.

Anyways if I set it up right I can drown Rin while using pressurized water to attack them, and considering water can cut things like steel I don’t think their limbs are lasting long

oh uhh
wow
this is still just a spar
right

god damn spars, cant even brutally burn holes through people’s bodies, boiling their organs while they are alive or use the bird’s long beak to crush and torn my opponent

I don’t think you can apply anymore

you can’t apply anymore sorry

oh yeah good point, no limb things yet. still the drowning though (until they surrender/are knocked out)

just a small question but wheat would happen if someone was to like, permanently lose a limb or get critically injured during a fight

That’s what Martyn is there for.

…What does he do

He heals people

regrow it

we need a public event where we investigate the goldfish

I was investigating the backstage, both to see what it’s like and why we can’t go there, and I was also investigating the door, asking people like lucky how that happened