Forum Dark Seas Expedition

1 Like

Topic coming tomorrow…

1 Like

I am singlehandedly bringing it back to relevancy by making a new topic for Darkane Odyssey fr

real!?!?!?!?

its been made

TOPIC NOW RAHHH

pls me ive been solo player since wom

want to friend each other i play every day im not a noob and i would like a partner

1 Like

bet

The innocent siren family when I aerial bombard them with nuclear sized explosion flying slashes and piercing gales with explosion beams and single blasts:

the poor sirens vs metal pulsar

that one siren having a bad day when they suddenly see band of 7-8 people charging towards them with dash skills and now they’re being subjected to an onslaught of grab moves and AoE cancer

im late but hell ya

Sirens watching the pre-update surge spell:

As a coward, I’m down. Count me in.

count me in too! (i am going to intoxicate every single one with insanity 2 pies.)

I can’t believe grunt from madness combat would do this :pensive:

Looking for a crew to traverse the perilous and treacherous Dark Seas? Maybe you don’t have any spare potions, perhaps you don’t have many rations in your ships storage, or you might not even own a ship! Worry not as we at Expedition Team :moneybag: Plutus :moneybag: will always be accepting new members! At Expedition Team :moneybag: Plutus :moneybag:, we accept even the weak (Level 120+)! Our team consists of:

• A Burger (Captain)
  • Me (Self proclaimed Vice-Captain)
  • A singular chip (Ration)
  • A kitchen sink (Ration?)
  • Lich Da Derp (Traveling Bard)
  • A talking pear (Ration)
  • Tortle (I don’t know, he just showed up one day.)
  • MORE CREW MEMBERS HERE
  • And 2 Brigs

All of these wonderful crewmates are fun to talk to, nice, accepting, and funny! They all have different roles and special abilities to help out during our adventure through the dark seas! Join today Expedition Team :moneybag: Plutus :moneybag: to get rich quick! After all, the rich get richer!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.