Forum Revival?

Im curious about what yalls opinons on the forum are right now? Do you think the forum will be revived on release? If not, what do you think we can do to make it so?

Well we will probably get a huge amount of people joining when more people know about the game

well a few months ago when we got 30 people online it was a big deal, now we get 40 people online for no reason and the game isnt even out yet so yeah it’ll probably be revived

7 Likes

Hey whats the most amount of people that have been on the forums online? :thinking:

yeah and it already is imo

1 Like

Just a year graph.

1 Like

Wow thats amazing thanks

All time graph

Yeah, probably.
However, I doubt the increase will be life changing(like 100k or something), but we’ll definitely get more forummers. Maybe not too many active forummers, but there will most likely be a lot of noobs coming on and asking for help.

I kind’ve like the forums being small. It means the people hear don’t have to worry about 20+ new posts an hour and is easier to get to know the select individuals better.

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll think that it’ll spike on release AND have generally higher activity after release, and overall higher stats than WOM

1 Like

Slowly becoming alive, just hope it does not go 10 posts per minute

i really do not want this to become discord general chat 2 because if you are on there then uh
idk man

Regular gonna be so easy

It’s really cool to see the forums bustling with activity and a bunch of new faces popping up, I’m looking forward to seeing how much it can grow

I don’t think we are dead right now persay.But even tho we don’t have that many people it’s easy to recognize who everyone is (if that makes sense).But with the launch of AO I’m certain that we will get a wave of new users coming in.

I think there will definitely be a revival if the description keeps the link to the forum. Especially if and when suggestions re-opens.

This forum is going to be hell on release and I say it might take a few days or even a week or two to calm down.

I just hope the mods here are prepared lol.

Now here’s a question, people, how many new users get suspended on day 1 and which banned forumers do we think are going to try and sneak back in with the chaos?

I am literally going to never find the web comic ever again

i dont even remember any place where the forum is mentioned on discord except channel descriptions that nobody reads and maybe the faq so i doubt theres gonna be a ton of new people

i dont doubt its gonna be revived but i feel like a good part of that will be returning members