Forum TL3 Check up

I understand there already exists the post for forum checkups, I created this to alleviate stress on mods+ to show the trust level stuff for each user that requests it. In order to combat this I/mods will be updating this post every so often with a CSV (file extension) that holds all the TL2 users current stats towards TL3. This way you as the end-user can download the CSV, and look it up yourself.

CSV FILE:

trust-level-for-t3-staff-consumption@forum-arcaneodyssey-dev-2023-02-23.dcqresult.csv (60.1 KB)

last updated: 2023-02-23T05:00:00Z

How to find mine?

You will need a program to read the CSV, luckily there is lots of web-based applications you can use that don’t require sign-up or downloading. One of them I found that has a search feature is this website. You don’t have to sign up at all, you just import the CSV and click next a few times.

each column will show what number you have for said requirment, and then following that column is another column if you met the criteria or not. If you have not met it, it will be blank. If you have it will be true.

The actual requirments for each one is listed here:

tl_time_period = 100
tl_requires_days_visited = 50
tl_requires_topics_replied_to = 10
tl_requires_topics_viewed = 15
tl_requires_topics_viewed_cap = 500
tl_requires_posts_read = 15
tl_requires_posts_read_cap = 5000
tl_requires_max_flagged = 5
tl_requires_topics_viewed_all_time = 200
tl_requires_posts_read_all_time = 500
tl_requires_likes_given = 30
tl_requires_likes_received = 20

If you want more info what each one means if its not self-explantory you can go to the original forum checkup post and see a old image that a mod posted for the requirments.

4 Likes