meh dnc
@randomness how did lightning win?
How to storm curse 101: You hide in the clouds and start screaming like you’re low tier god
(Most forumers cant handle it)
The one fight I get is a bad matchup
I payed to upgrade from ice and this what I get

I got beat up by ice man
cant wait for the final battle between divanochi and ThatOneGuy

@Tobi I’m sorry (not sorry) I beat you up, but now you must answer my request for the betterment of mankind.
Honestly I can clap all of you, or all of you clap me, really depends on my luck ![]()
I GOT PHOENIX??? POGGER!!!
Time to cook some veggies.
you’re up against darkflame next
…
probably gonna re-roll after my grilling session

Pitted against an ancient magic curse ![]()
How’d I clap scorch and then immediately lose to apocalypse bringer
kaboom
I win against the grand fire curse based on explosions only to die to the normie curse based on explosions ![]()
dying to such a mid curse must suck ngl ![]()
apocalypse bringer is an ancient not to mention its being wielded by the prophet
Scorch is a grand fire curse
being used by the prophet propels it to grand fire curse level
thatoneguy really should not get a power boost just because they simp it a little too hard
by that logic I should get a power boost to like several of them