Forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmer Curses

So let’s say that somehow, every curse in the Arcane Universe suddenly appeared In our world and landed right infront of different forummers. What forummers would get what curse?
All curses known to exist in the AO universe, and even curses only speculated to exist count.
For example

• @Cryonical would obviously get the bizzard curse (Ice + snow)
  • @Tobi would get the paper curse
  • @Randomness would get the shatter curse.

What curse would you get?

3 Likes

Growth curse because I need it :pensive:

3 Likes

Inferno please

maple

1 Like

Considering my pfp and name, Fire curse

I get I’m the wood guy but Growth Curse has been taken so can I pull a One Piece DnD and get the Roulette Curse?

The Roulette-Roulette Fruit in OPDND essentially was a Paramecia type Devil Fruit that allowed the user to manifest a spinning wheel on their body, allowing them to spin the wheel to gain the ability of a random Devil Fruit ability for a specific amount of time, which could be increased through usage but cannot be held indefinitely.

I want that but for sea curses
it’s broken fuck you

Rolls the Lazarus curse, dies, the effect of stealing the curse power ends on your death so you just die and that’s it
Would be pretty funny

the OPDND wiki specifically says that Devil Fruits that require you to die to use them like the Yomi Yomi no Mi are useless since if the user died then the Roulette would cease to work
I figured that Laz curse would act similarly

Despite the fact that I’ve used meta knight as my pfp, perhaps the ice curse because i infrequently call myself an iceberg lettuce on the forums, and my username was inspired from the iceberg lettuce in plants vs zombies 2. Cryo would get something like the blizzard curse if I’m being honest, it’s just a more intense type of ice magic.

I guess the sun curse?

I’ll let everyone fight to the death over curse disagreements as long as I can watch

actually scratch that the roulette curse is @DubiousLittleTyp0’s curse because it’s a literal curse of a million magics

I’ll probably just settle for the Salt Curse
Which would still be pretty strong

Imagine making like a Salt sword and stabbing people with it or literally salt brine someone to death

idk something plants

ThatOneGuy should get apocalypse bringer curse

1 Like

I don’t think something like the sword curse or the weapon curse exists but hey idk

I’d probably be unlucky enough to get the absorption curse, but then never find anything to absorb.

idk honestly

I wouldnt get a curse, easy as that

Idk night curse

Sounds edgy

Something like the Plasma curse. Can’t wait to incinerate half the world.