Wave curse op

Ykw next round I’ll do

Void Curse

It’s edgy idk I kinda like it

1 Like

pardon my french but isn’t that absorption

Idk it just sucks things

It’s kinda like a black hole but weaker
(Take this out of context and I will murder you)

Sussy Baka GIF - Sussy Baka - Discover & Share GIFs

Wasn’t the void curse somebody’s custom back in AA?

Edit: It’s got a wiki page of questionable quality: Void Curse | Arcane Reborn Wiki | Fandom

Idk

next time get forumers to make something, be it a roblox build, drawing, piece of writing, etc and pit them against each other

Reminder that polls for final battle are at around post 320

i don’t think their strategy was that bad, they just got lucky with metal

I just remembered that lead can create nasty gas which div would easily be overwhelmed by

Honestly a lot of my fights kinda relied on my wits than my luck, though that did play a huge factor.

okay fine the vetex one was kinda silly but you get the point

epic battle… (3 teams)

• dwayne the rock johnson and spongebob
  • thanos and undead prometheus
  • goku and joe biden

0 voters

Why did death win like so much. With storm i could have hidden in the clouds and harass them smh.
I feel like if you’re going to make death a one shot make it lose to a curse that would have given mobility or has high speed (like storm i imagine)

Give me balance curse

14ac8b9b-6b3e-450b-b1f8-826d10358506-1671691362762

Exactly

I’m late but here are my thoughts

Definitely inferno, it’s known for being the hottest grand fire curse and is powerful enough to burn through anything

Like most people I have this to Magma since it’s a much more viscous/thick substance. Doesn’t mean I don’t think inferno can’t burn through it’s defences though

:pensive:

Doesn’t really need to be explained, it’s a grand fire curse

Surprisingly most people gave this to magma which is interesting

Trigno… Akainu… Jogo… I’ll win this for you!

When it comes to apocalyptic destruction I’d probably place inferno on the lower end in terms of GFCs. I imagine it as being more condensed etc while magma is associated with volcanos which are seen by many as apocalyptic events