Forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmer Curses

oh that sounds sick you could just trap someone inside of a huge, freezing sphere of metal and slowly compress it

my blud sun curse boutta end this man’s whole career

What if I just freeze the sun

why do i feel a war coming

I literally do not have the energy to explain why that makes absolutely no sense at all.

free win for me tho woahaha

The sun is one of the brightest and hottest things in our universe. It has the capacity of 27 million degrees of heat, 1360 watts per square inch of space on that star. However that heat and energy has to come from somewhere, whether it’s from the atoms or the molecules that are in it.

The particles inside that sun are constantly colliding and moving at incredible speeds to create heat and energy. The key word here is the “speed” of the particles. If you were to slow down the particles (,ie by freezing or introducing them to a lower temperature source) the sun would begin to freeze. The particles would no longer be moving at incredible speeds, which means less heat, and less heat means that the sun starts to freeze.

THEREFORE WE CAN FREEZE THE SUN GIVEN THE PROPER CIRCUMSTANCES.

(Ngl I should have choose the temperature curse if that’s a thing)

bruh how is frostmetal going to stop particle movement

tf ur frostmetal smoking bruh???

last time I checked, it was just, cold metal…

One can dream ok :melting_face:

You know

In super Mario galaxy, the ice flower powerup can FREEZE LAVA if you stand on it. In the level “Hot and cold collide” for the final se toon this gets showcased.

What about me? :cookie:

yeah but the sun isn’t made of lava so uhm :nerd: ratio

Phoenix
red/orange variant, not blue/green

lava freezes almost immediately when it comes into contact with water anyway tho, so mario’s not too unbelievable

I have the Onyx Lightning Curse

the sun

• Is a giant ball of gas
  • Is a deadly laser
  • Is nice
  • Is mean
  • Is actually not real and I am mentally insane
  • Is part of a pyramid scheme
  • Knows what you did
  • Is inevitable

0 voters

Let me misspell forummer please