Forums people, what is your opinion on vetcord?

absolute fucking legend

Fuck current vetcord. I miss the pre-release era where everyone knew everyone and it was the same faces everyday.

Now it’s just:

• People Downbad for iris
  • 24/7 Stupid questions that have been answered time and time again
  • As key pointed out, no real conversations
  • Copypasta spam
  • People shitting on AO and Vetex (you’d be hard pressed to find any positive opinions in there)
  • Incessant arguing (you could argue that the forums is the same, but it’s even more annoying on the discord because-)
  • Permanent slowmode (not as bad as it was on release)
  • EDIT: Level 50s spreading misinformation and thinking they’re comedic geniuses for doing so

I occasionally pop in there to say a few words, but it will never be the same ever again.

10 Likes

oh yeah and then there’s the level 50s who spread misinformation

people just trolling for no reason

assclowns being assholes and not getting anything to em

just in general IT IS AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE WHY WOULD ANYONE MAIN VETCORD

and then there’s people who keep comparing the game to blox fruits and deepwoken and whatever other games they throw in there

and I WANT TO GUT THEM LIKE A FISH
like jesus christ it wasn’t ever funny and it wont be

the only comparison i’d make personally is arcane odyssey’s dash compared to arcane reborn’s dash

ao’s dash can send me off some random sky island and now im in the middle of the ocean
ar’s was alr ig ( i haven’t played it since ao’s release so i don’t remember the exact things )

but one thing was for sure i wasn’t flinging myself off the nearest ledge by accident most of the time

but in vetcord instead of having thoughtful discussion you have like

seventy different people talking about 10 different things and the other thirty are trolling by putting how down bad they are for iris, carina, etc, how much better x game is than this, whether this is (x) game’s discord, generally being annoying as all hell it is not a fun experience why do i go on there it makes me want to go insane

THE AETHEREAL STORM IS COMING

what questions are they asking?

“Whats the best magic” “Should I go warlock”
“How rare is Item” “HELP WITH CALVUS PLEASE”

thankfully most people asking questions have more than two braincells now

but before it was just the same fucking shit to the point a forum user made an faq trello

and then there’s those people who just wanna go metamancer

hate when people ask for the meta, hate when people do the meta because it’s meta, hate meta

honestly i’ve seen questions like these so many times it is PAINFUL

This is why im an asshole to these people tbh. Gets annoying the 5th time

what is vetcord

vetex discord

and then there’s the people that are down bad for any character at all

and people trolling and people putting copypastas and people just straight up being assholes

it is better to either act insane on vetcord or avoid interacting with vetcord as much as you fucking can why don’t the vetcordians just get the cure here at forums

the cure to them maining vetcord of all fucking things just main the forums

on forums there’s a very handy built in search which answers most questions near instantly
sees if what you’re about to ask already has been asked before, shows whether or not something has been resolved based on the experience of the original poster with the solutions

it is just good

This is why I have general chat hidden

Level 50 and tester chat are actually manageable

shit

i don’t understand why people wanna know what the best build is instead of just using what they think is cool and getting good

“hi cryonical & thanks for suggestor”

checking general results in immediate brain damage half the time

either that or you can just imagine how disappointed vetex is