Forums tries to cook a Forum-story

a tower solidifies the phrase “outsider”. Being born in a giant tower means your only outside experience would be from word of mouth or news from the outside. This might also be a reason for RB1’s plot to start up, maybe RB1 wants everyone to come out of the tower?(we don’t need to use their original motivations for a plot point)

Vetex is already considered a questionable dev, so maybe he could make some morally grey decisions that may have been done for the greater good of the Forums?

Vetcord being it’s own separate tower might make more sense. Vetcord is a government separate from the Forums, so maybe it would be the first place banned users would turn to for refuge? If Vetcord is instead a part of “Discord”, it would make more sense for banned users to reach it.

Also, when was the last time Headless interacted with the community? That’s a plot point right there. What if Vetcords “king” is dead? Who’s ruling Vetcord behind the shadows?

I might be cooking…

i dont really know much abt vetcord so idk

Ok, when I was thinking of a city, I was thinking of a tower as well but something like this type of city to make it fit the citizen-levels.

Kinda like this

Tl1 - Essentially placed outside the “tower”, where homed to people of having zero real power or anything, where they must strive for themselves to survive, barely or getting zero aid by the the city and only by kind people of the city.

Tl2 - Essentially, people who are accepted into the city but only part of the first layer, they still have poor-qualitlies but due to being part of the pillar, they at least have some sort of attention by the heads of the city (Mods).

Tl3 - People who have been accepted within the city in the second layer, essentially the place where there are city-skylines now.

Tl4 - The final layer is essentially the “quarters” of the people who watch over the city, again it has city-skylines and the “watchers” are essentially blended in with the buildings, can’t detect which tower they’re in.

The Walls have low-security, in which they can be climbed but do note you will be marked for crime and possible death if you attempted to do what you are suppose to not do, serving punishment. They can be scaled within the walls as well via elevators. (Opens possibilities for people like “Rb1” to wander throughout the cities)

No, I think I made a mistake. What if Vetcord is actually larger than the Forums, since it came before the Forums? The Forums could be an extremely successful colony, even more successful than Vetcord. Since Vetcord is a part of the Discord banlands, it would make more sense for Vetex to focus on managing the situations in Vetcord and making sure banned forum users don’t enter his main kingdom. That means it might be easier for situations to get out of hand in the Forums, despite it being more organized and generally more civil.

This gives motion to the idea of entering the forums being akin to getting a green card or a visa. Vetcord is an objectively worse version of the Forums, and Vetex would want to keep it that way. So it might be difficult for a vetcordian to enter the forums at that point- just the identity of “Vetcordian” would put them at odds.

How about wikians? Maybe they could be admirers of Vetex, some of them Vetcordians and others Outsiders?

Also if Forumers were part of the story heavily in my mind it’d probably be like this (For fun of it)

Dubiouslittletyp0 - A person who starves for any sort of fame and power, was part of the “Artisan Association” but was kicked due to his lack of competence and many of his downplays which made him insufferable, thus kicked out of the association, as if he just lost his way. (Opens up a personal sub-plot)

Rb1 - Specifically targets the City as a whole, due to paths throughout the city they’re able to traverse it easily, helping other wanderers out to travel the city without punishment. Also would probably be the “hacker” trope, where able to open up new opportunities and freedom to the wanderers but suffers from trying anything new or even obtaining anything new, always using same tactics.

Vetcord-city might be of same size as the F-Society, just that vetcords is a more polished city and things are less complicated, making it easier for people to live in, however the city feeds off the activity of people rather than trust, where things can go easily imbalanced. (Also home to Vetex as a person and it’s branches to other cities like the W-Society, F-Society, and the S-Society.

W-Society (Wiki-Society, or Information Society) - This city basically provides the information and records for vetex, essentially the recorder of the F-Society and S-Society

F-Society - Forum Soceity

S-Society (Balance Society) - Pretty much the Society that secures and balances, though it follows the same rules as Vetcord’s levels of citizenship.

Still think it should be a bit bigger than Forums due to it coming first, therefore being Vetex’s first project.

What would things like Arcane Adventures, World of Magic, and Arcane Odyssey be classified as? Would they be great works of literature, or something personified in the universe?(maybe these works would still be some form of art, like a sculputure or a painting made by vetex? The making of these works would be greatly debated and editted by TL4 citizens before being published…)

Arcane Adveentures, World of Magic, and Arcane Odyssey would probably not exist in the universe, maybe the mechanics of it like outside of the cities, far away is a dangerous land (Dark Seas) or some stuff.

Though realistically, they don’t exactly exist or are imprinted onto society fame, though would have famous figures out sculptures like vessels or people or something.

What if Vetex himself were an ambassador? What if the Forums isn’t the only tower in the world? The Roblox Forums could be one giant central Tower that may have inspired Vetex to start building his own Tower. His projects, AA, WOM, AO, would still be discussed in both the AO Forums and the Roblox Forums, but would be published to the “Central Tower.”

ao vs deepwoken gang wars

I’d like for one of the Forum Story Arcs to include ambassadors from other communities.

That could work, but only that society would probably be way too corrupt (in terms of governmental power) if we speaking realistically. Where people are normal and the ones higher in power abuse or share bias

If you’re referring to the Roblox Central Tower, how about this?

The Roblox Central tower is a democracy, meaning there is no ruler. There are representatives from different Towers and successful regions of Discord, and they meet at the Roblox Central Tower to discuss ideas. There would be enforcers that enforce rules put in place by the members of the Central Tower, but there is no main governmental body(?).

i wanna be like a librarian since i keep track of the trello and lore all the time

I wanna be some kind of crazed derranged fella like the WoM Dark Wizards.

btw cook your own character lore or something (will revise)

it’s all about forums cooking a story and characters
yep yep

fixer association
the orange flare, legendary color fixer

I thought fixers in PM came from skibidi toilet because of some TV-man in limbus company introduction images when downloading/updating the game

no, never again…