FPS discussion + 5 year olds arguing about random topics again

Ah yes, even though he did a comprehensive fucking test of the testers’ PCs, a few with potatos/lower end but not potato PCs, and only ONE PERSON had a fucking NASA-level PC.
ONE TESTER.
Most PCs were good or average. And they good FPS counts.

2 Likes

Each leak seems to bring more and more shit that could be laggy, pretty sure most forumers pc’s wouldn’t be considered “average” anyway.

I just can’t believe the numbers alone, I simply would have to see it for myself when AO comes out…if ever…
shrug

Stfu furry

4 Likes

Not gonna happen (obviously), gotta believe the numbers my man

You probably built like a branch in real life bro :skull:

Come back when you got a family, a :skull: emoji can’t make your father come back

4 Likes

You’re the product of inbred bro :skull: go back to sucking on ya uncle’s tiddies

Stop projecting your messed up childhood bro :skull:

2 Likes

That’s crazy because you probably eat popcorn with a fork :skull:

True, tasted just like your mother’s ass :skull:

1 Like

Wild, since I have super V.I.P access to your moms bedroom :skull:

what do you think “average” means?

According to Dictionary.com:

noun

a quantity, rating, or the like that represents or approximates an arithmetic mean

very good. :clap:

with that in mind, would you not consider “most forumers” in this argument to be the average? statistically speaking, anyway

I have no evidence but I’ve seen quite a few forumers saying they have shitty pcs but yet again, no proof.

According to the trello lost spells will have a lot of different spell types than base magics (the card is archived tho), so there should be a lot of variety to it.

Sorry bro he needs to lick every forumer’s toes before he can accurately determine that most is colloquial to average, he gotta feel it with his own tongue, until then, if ever.

1 Like

:flushed:

tru

although if absolutely nothing else, i think that still at least narrows down what this community’s “average” for pc quality might be (assuming we decided to run with this statement anyway despite the lack of solid evidence)

if vetex has comprehensively stress-tested the game with testers, and if said testers’ PCs were mostly in line with the average quality of the rest of the community’s, then surely it follows that the game would run just as well with most everyone else’s, no?

purely hypothetical of course

2 Likes