Fr vetex should honestly say that "AO is NOT inspired by Deepwoken"

I don’t do that

:lying_face:

That would be so satisfying

1 Like

we have no idea what ao is gonna be like guys

I can only imagine :frpensive:

Deepwoken and arcane shartyssey are 2 polar opposite games, there’s barely any if no real similar gameplay mechanics, so I find it not that feasible that if a certain player likes either ao or dw they’ll somehow prefer the other when ao drops, why do you care that people are calling it a dw copy? It’s mostly just people from the dw community so it’s not like they’re ruining the image for the game since they wouldn’t play it in the first place, and it’s also not to the extent where people outside the dw community would know about the small group of people who call it a dw copy. Honestly both parties just being petty.

What

What are you implying here

people nickname deepwoken “midwoken” and “shitwoken” on the forum a lot (without having even tried the game/barely playing much of it), it’s only fair if I do the opposite for ao to be less biased

true but i played deepwoken :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

did you see me calling you out specifically

general term for a group of people

I somewhat liked to joke on AO being Assassins Creed Rogue/Black flag but other seem to compare it to DW even though I do like DW, I feel the gameplay in ship play will be very different

you’re literally just proving my point about if one person likes one game its almost impossible for them to prefer the other :skull:

2 Likes

waht?

i’m 99% sure you were an arcane odyssey fan prior to you playing deepwoken which if is true then my point still stands since what you’re saying implies you still prefered ao over dw

whatever you say

fair i guess but thats just 1 exception, what i said still applies to most forumers

Oh My Gosh why would you say this i cannot believe you said this statement oh my gosh

sea based exploration games are kinda rare, its just vetex and midwoken guys

Nah I swear I was in like 4 other discord servers for roblox games with the same type of game lmao

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.