Fr vetex should honestly say that "AO is NOT inspired by Deepwoken"

Why?
Well literally just because of this, when Arcane Odyssey might release, there might be somewhat a moderate amount of drama/conversations of people saying that AO is inspired by Deepwoken due to the fact it uses a hunger system (Inspired by Legend of Zelda) and ships (Inspired by One piece). But since it has a slight relation with deepwoken, most people would suspect that AO is just some Deepwoken fangame even tho it’s not. Just saying this cuz I’m not willing to see a lot of messages of people saying “ARCANE ODYSSSEY IS BASED OFF OF DEEPWOKEN”

Fr seems like a problem to those who don’t even like Deepwoken yet some people compare it to it :skull:

(This is just mo)

I sound like a still born child while saying this tho no cap

11 Likes

ew twitter

4 Likes

Nah, dont say it, let those who think it is some deepwoken fangame weed themselves out for not wanting to play a “deepwoken copy”. Its better that way

1 Like

I’ve just got a picture of arcane adventures page with the release date circled for whenever somebody says AO looks like a deepwoken clone.

6 Likes

Ao is based aleast mostly in one piece
atleast the lore related stuff

Deepwoken players when they realize that other fantasy games exist on roblox:

10 Likes

I know of a game which branched off from another game, instead being much better than the original game. Yet people call it a copy.
Same is here except AO is in fact not a copy

2 Likes

average midwoken player :yawning_face:

7 Likes

Yeah Roblox devs really love to make sea based rpg/exploration games don’t really get why they’d think it’s a deepwoken copy though

we are all wondering the same

because deepwoken invented food, the ocean, boats and weapons

6 Likes

Me when i realize elden ring copied deepwoken’s leveling system :flushed:

a concerning amount of people believe that the 2 videos of weapon m1s is all there is to the combat, then call it bootleg deepwoken

dude aa is a deepwoken clone because it had water and weapons

arcane odyssey players realizing that they cant just call a game bad when they havent tried it and they’re only going of the word of other people:

we both have our flaws

none of us are arcane odyssey players yet

1 Like

AO is a copy of deepwoken because deepwoken is also a game

nah you see AO players are perfect in every way and midwoken players are betas

1 Like

:pray: