Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

yea he did catsrum in like 2 days…

I was referring to the past delays we’ve had, but that’s true.
Maybe things are changing for the better, though I wouldn’t develop expectations as they could be betrayed.

The fort and General Valerii had already been made beforehand, and maybe he had some of the system already in place?

it is like one of the most ambitious games on roblox rn so im not surprised

with seemingly no time for bugtesting may i add

New bosses revealed

Honestly very interested in Mizeria as a boss concept. Afaik, there hasn’t been much like this in AA story, and it’s an interesting idea.

I just hope this doesn’t attract the “I can fix her” crowd

GAHDAMN, he’s significant?

I knew the second boss would be the abyss of Charon king (please let me have him hammer vertex I beg :sob:)

Another thing, if the kings corpse is being controlled by chaos then we are, by proxy, fighting chaos
That’s crazy

Is this also potentially part of whats keeping King Caesar alive to some extent? I know his has partially to do with whatever experimental curse he has, but I feel like if they were connected to some extent it would make some sense. Maybe I’m wrong though

lowkey disappointing having a dude controlled by chaos be relegated to a nonstory boss in the second sea considering chaos is THE apex of the verse, that feels like endgame material

I’m going guess her magic is either wind or pressure

Nah she just uses hand blast shape

1 Like

how are we gonna fight him in that tiny ass room :sob:

Weird how people said she has a curse when that’s a telltale sign of a warlock.

I think we should have known sooner, that room big as hell.

okay guys hear me out-

We need to just start expecting any large open space to be for a bossfight unless it’s Munera 2.

Since it doesn’t really say much other than “magic energy”, I’m maybe guessing wave? Wave seems to be the closest to pure magic energy since its meant to have some draining gimmick, but it could probably be anything tbh.

NO.

SKELETON DIVINE DEATH BLAST :st3: :st3: :st3: :st3:

I think only Shadow would have “magic markings” rather than just “burn marks” or “strangulation marks”