Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

not a patch note but I think we need to check on ray

:sob:

please test different stat builds I am begging you

I am mostly going to be doing testing towards pve features and making sure they are fun. Thatā€™s at least my goal for the near future. Also bugs for new features and stuff.

8 Likes

make sure to test things with several players and look for bugs (cough cough fort castrum)

Also make sure sparrow thrust actually functions for once :pray:

also convince vetex to make surge work

Incredible and well deserved!!!
Looking forward to new suggestions now that you have first hand access to the gameā€™s new systems

1 Like

Itā€™s been a couple days with no patch notes. Father Vetex must be cooking.

Or he took a break

its because

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinkinā€™.

Heyā€¦ whereā€™s the Volcano island??

Probably coming in full release, we did still get 9 islands this update anyways so its not like the objective wasnā€™t reached in that regard. Though Iā€™m thinking it might be possible that the bronze sea volcano may having something above it for people with the glider coming in full release to go to. That may be why its being held off til full release. That or it just didnā€™t get finished before the update was to be released and wasnā€™t important enough to delay for.

The volcano island is the last island the bronze sea is getting apparently so idk if itā€™s gonna get a sky island above it since that would count as a seperate island

Wait, that canā€™t be true. What about the island Hallbjorn is going to spawn on?

Well a sky island wouldnā€™t really be in the bronze sea now would it eh? Also yeah, semantics aside, the Hallbjorn island should be a different island yeah?

hallbjorns arena is prolly just gonna be a new part of the already existing jaws, so it wont count as an island

he should add more nimbus islands, thereā€™s never enough people to enable infamy gain

He probably will, heā€™s got to add multiple islands for story stuff, and itā€™d be weird if he didnā€™t add more wilderness islands for clan stuff, evander like miniboss(es), exploration, etc.

all of Hallbjorn assets r all done, thats all i can say.