Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

None of you know how awful this was… :frcryin:

Glad its fixed.

(please work)

I’m so excited, finally get to fight Evander without having to hunt for 30 minutes

mfw after finally finding evander after 20 minutes in northern bronze sea only for him to despawn:

simply enhanced bronze howitzer him to make him aggro you

Here’s the most recent note, plus the entirety of the last note

Huh… if they don’t load in, that means they can’t be sold either. I sure hope they don’t still count towards the placement limit, then. Would suck if you made a build that hit the wall limit underwater, then spent millions on decoration and terraforming too, only for the whole save to be rendered functionally useless since you lost your walls and can’t replace them either.

Thankfully I have no builds like this, but I know other people who do/might. Just in case they should probably sell their underwater walls and save the build before the update.

Cant wait for this change to not work as intended

Good thing I didn’t try that yet.
It would be kind of awesome to build an underwater base though.

I hope the deletion bug gets fixed this update, 3 random sand parts are making my base look horrible. I cannot wait 7 months for that (and various other building bugs) to be fixed… unless it already has been?

once again sand remains unchanged (keep up the good work vetex)

Another Soaring Eagle Nerf and Plasma getting nerfed too.
God damnit, just as Plasma was becoming fun

4 Likes

FIRE MAGIC BUFF
The Let's F*cking Go Meme Is A Perfect Rallying Cry
now when will clashrates be buffed

NOT MY DAMAGE GETTING NERFED!

Shocked Cat GIFs | Tenor

oh hey selino might get a little more use now

Lightning’s overused but not cause it’s (too) meta or anything :sob:. Nerfs aren’t needed (wanted) :sob:

fire is gonna have 1.25 size by the end of nimbus

Lighting magic got joel treatment (the last of us)

btw does castrum still randomly reset in the middle of a raid or is it being fixed in this patch/already fixed… or was that intended?

Definitely intended.

Why though? Is there a time limit?