Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I see him more like a ruder version if somebody who would hack a printer to warn that the printer is easy to hack.

I hope that the current marketplace UI is like, a really really rough draft

Because if this is the final product then oh boy is the UI design score going down into the negatives

should’ve done a legendary “Ancient Spell Scroll: Annihilation” where it just describes AA lightning annihilation

current marketplace ui is kinda butt ngl

What’s wrong with it, exactly?

Y’know, vetex… no shame in just, like, taking the way Starscape’s marketplace UI is set up :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Headless made the marketplace

if the filter/order and page turning were actually in instead of being bugged it would be fine

Vetex did make the UI.

Shocked Black Guy GIFs | Tenor
HOLY SHIT WE ARE WINNING

7 Likes

This is a really good change tbh, though it might also at the same time make abyss structures harder to complete overall since you gotta open every chest now

The real W here is that it means vetex is adding the looting changes before full release releases, meaning modifiers will be fixed

just add the hecate changes… thats all im asking for vetex…

I think it will be easier since now you can just mindlessly spam E at the white dots

PEAK PEAK PEAK
maybe now i can get an abyssal rose

bro who thought it was named ‘reign’
it should just be named ‘unnamed ultimate pillar attack’ or something
hell rename it to “500! 500! 500!” at this point

I doubt they made it up, but then again, this is the AO wiki.

It also means that you’ll have more opened chests to memorise the location of, so not really (since you technically could already do that if you had good eyes).

i’ve been cooking up a suggestion in my head recently to rework revealing potions
also something for a new type of treasure chart, named “Ancient Treasure Charts” that can help talk about lore stuff
but you get the point

@Darkshadow56556 can you ask vetex what Ravenna (the island) was called before Ravenna (the kingdom) existed?