Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Shush, the balance teams response will be nerfing everything else

As if the balance team would respond. They just do shit, they donā€™t listen.

Meta is always watching, seriously heā€™s like perpetually lurking and popping in at the randomest moments

Iā€™ll just wait until something/someone justifies these changes for me, thereā€™s no way that thereā€™s no thoughts put into them (and complaining wonā€™t do anything I recon).

Meta, accept my suggestion application.

The ā€œjustificationā€ is their access to higher tiers, which is just a result of the stats which literally every pure class has :sob:

The third tier of moves is not the main aspect of warlord :hungry:

Despite it not really adding up in terms of it basically lacking a traditional first awakening, it does make sense from a combat perspective. +10% size is quite a bit for just existing, compared to something like a second magic.
It does level the playing field a bit, yā€™know?

atp just remove weapon aura entirely bro what are these changes :sob:

atp just add weapon aura and not just ā€œrandom stat buff, go!ā€
Same for the oracle awakening.

Please donā€™t nerf sand magic vetex, Our vetex, who art in Roblox, hallowed be thy game; thy balance come, thy will be done on main game as it is in test universe. Give us this day our daily thermo nerf, and forgive us our random kills, as we forgive those who random kill against us; and lead us not into warlord, but deliver us from evil.

6 Likes

but deliver us from sizemaxxing

Call me a satanist if thatā€™s what vetex is against, I love my size

Also this can only mean skyhall is on the way

True, itā€™s actually the best stat in terms of cool-factor. I never thought I could make wind look so cool just by adding 400 size.

The one reason I run it is for cool factor

I love huge explosions

If WoM is anything to go by, people love bigass attacks

Vetex LOVES size, so does the balance team, this is why itā€™s so meta

11 Likes