Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Worth a shot

(like seriously bro i said the method)

Ok thatā€™s like 17 fights in two hours, how do you find him so quick? Are his spawns working on the servers you join?

Iā€™m too poor to afford them

ā€œdrop the methodā€
ā€œreagent potsā€
ā€œcant afford themā€
???

Nah by slide I meant the apples themselves

Lets get back on topic tho

After using the Colossal Greatsword for a bit, I still need to see how it works with higher size, but thus far I have a feeling it might end up getting buffed seeing how it works. Iā€™m not sure if it has this at base, but Evander when they supercharge their Colossal Cleave can (I think) drag the player along with it if youā€™re in the air.

Should be noted that the hit intervals going off of the trello allegedly scales on Attack Speed but Iā€™m not sure if that is valid reason to go for it. Iā€™ll see how many hits I can get with it in more optimal scenarios.

Is it fun to use?

It would be if it did damage.

A bit late but you completely missed the joke

Judgement! Dye!

@Mr_hyperspace they did itā€¦

Yayyy I can actually use one of my favorite moves again :partying_face:

Bugfixes sometimes cause other bugs, which can even be worse. For example, when Vetex tried to fix Eliusā€™ stacking lightning aura visuals, it somehow broke ALL bosses.

Rushing out bugfixes one at a time without giving the changes time to settle and get tested could potentially make things even worse. How would he even know if itā€™s truly fixed or not if he publishes it so soon? And how can he tell it hasnā€™t affected anything else?

4 Likes

Good point.

Load into a new server (sub 8 hours), check to see if heā€™s at sea or on an island. If at sea leave and find another server. If on an island rush there and kill him.
I also got a few kills before he started bugging out on patch day

the halloween event work began

7 Likes

Ghost Gif - IceGif

The spooky update will return after two years!
Finally

Also, is the nimbus story gonna be done after full release? The roadmap said no, but then again, the roadmap said full release would have been months ago
:man_shrugging:

no, nimbus story ends at 220 iirc and full release goes to 175 so weā€™ll be about 40% of the way through