Fun little Sea monster idea dump!

Here we, the forumers, are gonna post our little Sea monster ideas
I’ll start:
Razorback
Behemoth tier Sea Monster
Health: 4500
The Razorback is a large whale that can deal great damage to ships. It can also damage with its tail, creating large waves while doing so due to its size.
They are very rare, much rarer than other sea monsters due to their size, and they spawn in the depths.

a large what

edited

I made this 3 weeks ago

https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/the-angler-sea-monster-idea/100836/17

A aggressive whale… Huh interesting.

Mimic Tendrils

A sea monster disguised as a frigate or a ketch, attacks with tentacles that pop out from the inside in various places.

You can tell it’s not a real ship because

-it looks old and tattered, with various holes and punctures as if it has been abandoned for many years

-there’s zero NPCs on the ship

-it’s located in unusually isolated spots and no other NPC ships seem to want to go near it

Ketch Mimic tendrils only attack players via tentacles, however, frigate Mimics are seemingly more intelligent, and can even control the cannons on board to fire at you.

1 Like

uh big hermit crab (very big)
also has guns, cannons, attached to its shell like blastoise
can also slam big pincer down
if we wanna make it more scary make the shell made out of metal
i didn’t put a lot of effort into this

Got inspiration from moby dick

That’s fair

Dude ima die to that thing

Nightmare fuel.

alpha white eyes

ꓕʜE ʁᴇȽʟEᴄꓕɪOɴ

It always sees you, it has always known you. It is you, and your worst enemy, hiding in wait upon the dark sea.

(1)

so, basically this thing

1 Like

Sounds more like a behemoth tier sea monster to me (also given the stats and what it can do)

Yeah I’ll change it rq

yeah pretty much lol
what magic pollution and littering does to an mf

A giant turtle swimming around the dark sea. Its shell will resemble a small wilderness island, with similar movement AI to pirate ships. Once a ship gets too close the turtle will ram into the ship, dealing damage. If a player is right in front of its face the turtle’s head will snap forward and bite, similar to a snapping turtle. Unsure if you would be able to actually kill it, or if the turtle would just sink below the sea if its health gets too low.
Loot ideas:
Chests and/or Sealed Chests on its shell, as some mad lad pirate decided to store his wealth there after being shipwrecked.
If killed or brought down to low health, the turtle will leave behind a large tooth that can be fashioned into a sword with acidic effects since being in the dark sea has multiplied the acidity of the turtle’s saliva, similar to a Komodo Dragon’s saliva being venomous.
It can also drop chunks of its hard shell which can be fashioned into shoulder pads or amour.

The AK guppy

Common sea monster that travel in schools of 4 or more. They are as small as a players head and they carry fully automatic assault rifles. The AK guppy is the results of weaker fishers being fed up with the sea monster heirachy and thus have donned futuristic weapons, with the help of nemo, to take over the sea once and for all.

Stats:
Health - 450
Damage - 75 dps
Speed - medium

Drops:
Broken assault rifle (1/100000)
Assault rifle ammunition (1/2)