Funky Grand Navy Lieutenant

I revamped my lieutenant character’s appearance and lore, here’s a full rendered piece of Lieutenant Bell in all her funky aoe glory

40 Likes

Oh god, she’s an AoE main?
I’m outta here, even as a good rep main-

But fr, she looks hella cool. I’m also curious about this revamped lore…
Care to share it?

2 Likes

Tysm and ofc ofc, I’ll be more than happy to share my character’s lore : D

So in her original lore, she was abandoned by her parents and adopted by an ex navy admiral, but I retconned that and she’s now the ex admiral’s biological daughter. That’s really all that changes in her lore, everything else stays the same, if you’re interested in reading her full lore do tell me

4 Likes

Well, of course I’m interested in the full lore! I’m the resident lore maniac of these forums - sorta like how Bio is the forum-reading maniac that seeks to read every post on here.

2 Likes

What a punchable face :purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

These lashes will soon find it’s way to stab another’s eyes, one does not roam with lashes the length of daggers without accidentally poking a person.

1 Like

AUUUGHH you’re style is so edible bro … it’s super visually pleasing and clean ^^

1 Like

Can you tell and maybe show me your coloring process? I’ve been struggling with learning coloring and you got a really nice style

1 Like

The rendering looks so freaking good , shiny :star_struck:

1 Like

This is really good, your style is amazing. Could I also get that lore?

1 Like

Oooh this is so nice this is so lovely
Your artstyle looks like it smells nice
Like toasted marshmallows

1 Like

she looks nice

Its new clothing looks very cool, but what does the revamped lore says about the long eyelashes?

Simply got them from her mother’s genes

YOOOO IT HERRRRR ae

Alright, I’ll try to keep it as short as I can
Lieutenant Bell came from a prodigy family that served the navy, with her mother being an ex navy admiral and her brother a navy major. While climbing the ranks, she dated a bounty hunter who ended up cheating on her, she gave him a nasty blast scar before breaking things off with him.

She also started hunting down said bounty hunter’s captain, who she ended up kidnapping and sending to execution. Though after a major screw up resulting in the destruction of Palo town and countless casualties, she got demoted from captain all the way back to a marine.

Bell then had a run in with an assassin lord disguising as a navy marine, who made up a story in the papers and helped her fame rise back.

Aeugh that was kinda lengthy but that’s a summary of her lore leading to our current timeline. I have a lot of stuff written for her but they’re mostly trivial or would have only taken place in the future :']

2 Likes

TANYA LORE :smiley: ae

cooked :fire:

1 Like

how much size we talkin

Fantastic stuff. Cheated her way back to the top, after a deserved, but rather over-the-top, revenge story. God damn.
You’ve cooked.