Gamehero14 Draws Abs

I’m considering @Not_a_Knife ’s Aoartober challenges. I can’t do all of them—not at my drawing speed and college assignments—but I’ll try some of them.

Day 6—faction

Not a topic because something I spent an hour and a half doing doesn’t deserve a topic. I didn’t have much to go on here, as neither of my characters are affiliated with the Syndicate or Navy, and I’d be loathed to be involved in any serious clan.

Thus, Caesenniaposting.

5 Likes

lady rizzenia…

So uh

Recently I’ve been practicing anatomy. A lot, as you can probably tell. From my 3 replies above. Not only that, but I’ve been doing a bit of Caesenniaposting. And I thought to combine the two in a high-effort flex of my knowledge of anatomy, with a bit of emphasis on defining features that would normally be too subtle to easily see (muscle groups, veins, etc).

Notice: contains partial nudity. Ya’ll should be fine—everyone’s probably too traumatized by Siren Argos arts for this to phase anyone anyways.

The Dame

Colored version:

Linework only:

The single-color clothes are there so I don’t get demonetized.

Yes, I did hesitate on posting this. But I’d rather be banned like a man than flush six hours down the drain.

5 Likes

Damn the posing is pretty good! Were the clothing not a part of the original pieces :sob:

Prometheus dang it, I flipping KNEW someone would ask this.

As for the clothes, they were added after the shape as an additional layer. I didn’t want to mess with the linework, as I figured that if I needed to adjust proportions and the like, it’d be easier to do so with clothes that I can erase and re-draw in like 10 seconds.

armpit hair

Boobs.
I know what you are

You know, I probably should’ve checked on that matter beforehand.

Learn something new every day.

I’m going to regret posting this, aren’t I?

Oh so that’s why everybody was making tons of art

I might try to do a few of these who knows

Yeah, I’m not really up for doing daily art. Especially not anything of topic-able quality. May just do a few of them when I have an idea.

For my next art I’m thinking of doing an ancient Greek-themed redesign of my characters.

And yes, they will be mostly clothed.

coward

at this point I think I hold the record for most sob reacted

mainly because of deron

Own up to your dame, pussy >:|

:question:

I am currently listening to Epic: the Musical and it’s giving me several ideas.

Kaden and Amber, Ancient Greece AU

This is what happens when you don’t use a flipping reference for the poses. It takes you over 3 hours only to find that the proportions and poses are weird, and you’re now too lazy to do colors or magic.

1 Like

Not drawing, but still debatably art: I just finished an Elden Ring 2k word fanfic I started in May.

Maybe I should consider making an Ao3 account…